We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grand Theft Auto V PC - September 19th 2014? [simplycdkeys]

Eudemon

Would be awesome if it turns out to be true. That said, there's no way I'd pay near £45 for the PC version when I pre-ordered the PS3 version for £5 less.

I think I'd finally put some good hours in to this game if it came to PC, I think I lost interest in games consoles a few years ago and I just find it a grind to play games on them compared to PC these days. I'd probably start a GTA V series on YouTube if it did come to PC. I miss making videos like my old San Andreas ones :)

Well, it has the "GFWL" tag, we all know here that MS is going to shut it down... But I hope its true!

Going a bit OT, is it safe to buy in these web pages. I can get BF4 premium for 33 euro, thats like 20euro less than Origin, but I don't know if EA will ban my account if I redeem a cd key bought outside their store. The web it's fast2play and I've read some good comments about it, but I'm still skeptical...

I cant wait for it to come to pc so i can finally enjoy it properly i cant stand the controls on 360
What's the problem with the controls?

I think the boxart is merely a placeholder, it's also probable that they are just guesstimating that it will come out 1 year after the original version. Taking their time announcing it though, then again that could be down to them wanting to eradicate all the bugs and glitches out of GTA Online, which will be one hell of a job to get right!

Im just not used to play shooter games on pad, its not the same aiming with stick instead of mouse and the auto aim is a bit rubbish to me

Also Mau i think as long as the shop is legit itself it should be fine, i mean games are always resold by many gamestores and its up to them what price they put on them, its not like its Origin exclusive at least what i think also theres a 50% for all Battlefield games on Origin be sure to check that out too.