We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 V1.1

Reventón09

Version 1.1 released.

Check in the first post for the updates!

THANKS BABE <3 :eek:

edit: oops, reventon. It's even more buggy now. Now the interior turning signals dont work, if you turn it to the right, and if you activate it to the left, both are on.

Outside turning signals ON THE SIDE of the car, are still same as buggy as in the beginning

-Smoking exhausts work

THANKS BABE <3 :eek:

edit: oops, reventon. It's even more buggy now. Now the interior turning signals dont work, if you turn it to the right, and if you activate it to the left, both are on.

Outside turning signals ON THE SIDE of the car, are still same as buggy as in the beginning

-Smoking exhausts work

Ops my fault.

I uploaded the wrong file before :o

Now I'm sure that all signals work fine ;)

does this one would be able to replace the one from UP 0.4 I think they talked about a reventon and a gallardo if it is the case please tell me yes this one is awesome

--- Post Updated ---

also another problem I'm using unofficial patch (OF COURSE) but i don't even know how camhack work lil help pease I tried everything except launch game with original launcher but i don't want to lose all may cars from UP