We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : TVR Cerbera Speed 12 98'

StarGT

I think you cant edit car names yet as a mortal user. I havent seen any tool around that allows you to mod the database entrys by yourself. The guys at unoffical car patch do there Database changes by hex code. That nothing for you or me. Plus they probally wont tell you where what offsets are. So until we get a tool or editor no chance.

Back on topic. That Speed 12 looks fablious. When I the first time saw it in Test Drive 4 game, I thougth of it as the Bristish Dodge Viper, its truely a cool car.

oddly enough, in england we really dont think much of this car, it was pretty much a flop from day one. loads of mechanical problems reported by owners, notoriously slippy on corners (back end would drop out on your for no reason) and a few even burst into flames.. Really wasnt a very well liked car.

but the bit we really cannot get over is the fact that TVR is short for Trevor. "what car did you buy?"... "I bought a Trevor cerbera" BWAHAHAHAHA really doesnt sound so macho when you call it a trevor car (my apologies to anyone called Trevor, im not mocking you, im mocking a car)

Nice looking mod though, and i see you went with the as standard purple/blue pearl flip paint

I think the Cebera Speed 12 is outside of UK so well known because its V12 700something bhp was in the day it was made a extremly fast car when it came to sheer speed. It was designed to go racing but there was something that didnt allow it to be raced, I dont rember what it was. Then TVR pulled the Speed12 out from road use 'to dangeriously fast' it calmed. Ages latter it got back to the road by 3rd party people or something.

The Normal Cebera is a fine nice car I often call it the Brtish Dodge Viper personally. But year that car was from the era where TVR wasnt thinking to much about safty and what not. Its still nice. And StarGT made a very great job in my oppinion to capture what that car is.

Like with every car I guess people either love it, hate it or feel cold uncaring about it. I personally would pick this a taused times over that McLaren P1 car. But thats my taste.