We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SweetENB 1.0 (graphic mod)

ICIno

Check out the ENB forums and see if someone can help you there. I would gladly try and help you troubleshoot your red colour issue but I do not have TDU2 installed. I also noticed the file lacked a enbeffectprepass.fx file. Does TDU2's ENB have dynamic DoF?

EDIT: Have you changed your proxy library to 'false' and played without sweetfx & checked to see if sweetfx is the culprit?

EDIT2: Also, which version of d3d9.dll are you using to build this?

That red colour issue is because of color filters in SweetFX (TECHNICOLOR and DPX) I will try make new color settings and maybe I will fix it ...but I wanted to release this version because i think it's the best setting I ever made :D Nope TDU2 ENB doesn't have dynamic DoF :) on the 4th and the 5th screenshot I made the "dynamic DoF" in photoshop :P I don't know which version of d3d9.dll I'm using :/ where can I check it ?

• 4 weeks later...
I really hate to double post, but nobody has replied to me.

I can not download this from the Slovak website. It asks me to fill out some BS. Can somebody PLEASE do me a huge favor and upload this to an English site where you just hit Download? No registratioon, no captcha. No matter what language you speak, "download" should be universal to most people.

I tried combining both ENBSeries and SweetFX but not the ENB menu will not pop up on screen and when putting SweetFX in it replaced d3d.dll...

When you click on the big yellow download button it should pop up a new menu. In the middle there's a blue image with number/letters in it. Type them into the text box below and press enter.

Yeah, I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out. Hell I have registered on all Russian sites before with less problems. I wasn't even looking at the captcha part for some reason. My apologies.

Well it works great. I had to lower the very last option on the ENB menu, it had color intensity way over the top for my TV, so I put both options at 1.00 and it is looking great like in the screenshots.

This makes it look like a different game completely. I love the sepia tone to it and the intensity of the stars at night and the lights are amazing.

It also hardly takes a hit in performance, however my grass is really messed up and all blocky. Anybody know a fix for this?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...