We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kiborg-dva & StarGT : 2015 BMW i8 e-drive

StarGT

P.S. Huggy dont download it. Archive includes advertisements :confused:

Haha really funny. Joking aside, I'm sure you've hopefully learnt your lesson by now and there will be no ads from you on these forums from now on.

I and other downloaders don't like it when you advertise mods you have to pay for (Bugatti 57)- it gives modders a bad name. If you'll release a car like this i8, why not release all your mods for FREE here as well? Charging for some car mods will only earn you peanuts anyway so whats the point in doing it?

• 2 months later...

StarGT or someone else: could you please reupload this file again? Mediafire would be the best. I have tried to download it several times through the depositfiles link mentioned above but it's so slow that even the transfer bar in my browser (Firefox) doesn't move at all (I always get less than 20kb/sec. of download speed in that link) :(

StarGT or someone else: could you please reupload this file again? Mediafire would be the best. I have tried to download it several times through the depositfiles link mentioned above but it's so slow that even the transfer bar in my browser (Firefox) doesn't move at all (I always get less than 20kb/sec. of download speed in that link) :(

Please check your PM.;)