We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. Sorry for asking this here but I don't know where else. I had a problem with TDU yesterday. I played normally and after 1 hour I started again and it crashed but I don't know what is the reason. Has there been any patch or update? And yes... I paste the backup and it works but every time when I put a mod it crashes when I go to showroom. I would appreciate everyone who can help.

• 2 weeks later...

As I love how mod looks, I equally hate installer for breaking up my game. There is some serious problem with rims and I can't even change them with TDU:MT due to message: 'unable to load requested vehicle data'. This is frustrating in astonishingly level. Next try: uninstalling mod and manually changing parts - effect is the same. Going further, changing only rims - even from different mod - does nothing.

Now the question is, how to fix it? And by fix it I mean what exactly files are for rims and where to paste backup?

Open the downloaded file, then "patchs" - you will find the rims inside.

Not sure if I understand you correctly - it doesn´t matter WHERE you paste your backup files. Create a seperate file and put them wherever you want.

I know problems with installers, especially from Zoggers mods, but for me that isn´t a fault. Usually if I try to install a second time, it works without any problems (918 spyder works perfectly).

Check your database, maybe there´s something wrong. It only needs a minimum problem in the database to crash everything. I had to learn it the hard way many times within the last 6 years. :D

If you can write in German what is the exact problem, please send me a private message. Sometims my English is a problem to understand issues. ;)

You can fix your database with the modding tools. It will check, what is broken, and repair it with a clean database file.

Also, strange enough, I never had such issues with my installers, your case sounds like a patch is missing. I could be wrong tho.

And no reason to hate installers, they make way more features possible than a manual installation :) AND you save time.

And no reason to hate installers, they make way more features possible than a manual installation :) AND you save time.

There's one thing installers can't do (please correct me if I'm wrong): bodyswapping. If we could change the files in a way that the installer overwrites the stock car we want, that would be perfect.