We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoqqer, but my "horrible" 918 has opening doors and windows )) and more quality 3d model

Sure, it's a better quality model, but still bad converted. My mod is for TDU1, and I rather animate the aero parts than the doors. In fact, you can make both in TDU2, but my mods are for TDU1 and you can't do it there.

But I am not comparing anything, I just say my opinion. If you don't accept it, it's your problem, not mine.

Thank you for this super gorgeous car Zoqqer.

It's like a shining new gem in my garage among other my favourite cars of a bit classic taste from around '90, '80 or even before.

And it's really nice and strikingly gorgeous!:happyroll:

The mod is great! Very nice looking! But I'd like to point out a few bugs. The cockpit camera is not well centered, the wheel is off to the left. Also the gauges move a little slower than the actual speed (for example, at 120 km/h it indicates 100 km/h). I would give to the car better handling and braking, similar to the Enzo, since it has a very nice time in Nurburgring. Also, a higher top speed (in game indicates 310 while in real life it's 350).

The cockpit camera is not well centered,

Find a better one and I will write it into first post.

the wheel is off to the left.

Looks ok for me.

Also the gauges move a little slower than the actual speed (for example, at 120 km/h it indicates 100 km/h).

As long it shows 350 at 350, it doesn't matter for me. And it do show 350 at 350.

I would give to the car better handling and braking, similar to the Enzo, since it has a very nice time in Nurburgring.

I am not a physics modder, I just do the basics. Also TDU handling sucks in general, so m'eh.

Also, a higher top speed (in game indicates 310 while in real life it's 350).

It drives 350, go and try it. If I would set the speed to 350 it will drive 377. It has a good reason why I made it like this.

All in all, I am a modder who don't fix his mods, this one is almost half a month old and I got already other projects I am working on.

I am a modder which is making the cars for himself in first line, that's why 90% of my mods I got currently installed in my game are not released.

I am not mad at you or so, I just tell you who I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...