We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

99% discovered area Ibiza 2

Hello people,

I wonder if this is a glitch because i literally drove every road there was possible in the game. I also had the gas station after a tunnel and the small road to a windmill at the south of the airport.

I have area 1 a 100% done now. Any suggestions where to find a piece that i'm missing probably?

I really don't know what to do right now.. Is this a glitch to be honest?

Thank you.

I'm sorry but what is off/on ramps? I really don't know what you're talking about..

I don't know how it is for you guys in the Netherlands but here the US an off/on ramp is a road you take to get off the highway and onto a service road and vice versa.

This is an "off ramp"

fe094c505b.jpg

Ah right that explained a lot, thank you. I really can't find the spot on the map haha, so i guess it's about searching better then..

Do people still play this game though? I'm up for a poker game very soon.

Yea, people still play it. It's a fun game but it does get annoying flying off the road constantly as cars have physics equivalent to that of a 2000 pound brick on wheels.

Yea, people still play it. It's a fun game but it does get annoying flying off the road constantly as cars have physics equivalent to that of a 2000 pound brick on wheels.

Well i play it also very long but suddenly i lost the data because i had an RLOD. Then i lost it again because there was a fault in the HDD filesystem. So i'm quite lucky.

Are you sure it's not glitched? I have the base version 1.00 and not 1.04 yet so i thought maybe it is repaired in one of these updates..

It's never glitched, it just seems that way because the game wants you to find every road in those areas and if you haven't it won't let you forget it. Many people have posted about their 99%'s and will no doubt continue to do so. All you can do is either cover the map and look closely or do the events you still have left as they usually will result in covering a lot of the roads less travelled.

Good luck!

And remember that 1% may not be just the 1 road either, as I found out myself. Pure elation turned to :headbang3: when that 99 never turned to 100.

It's never glitched, it just seems that way because the game wants you to find every road in those areas and if you haven't it won't let you forget it. Many people have posted about their 99%'s and will no doubt continue to do so. All you can do is either cover the map and look closely or do the events you still have left as they usually will result in covering a lot of the roads less travelled.

Good luck!

And remember that 1% may not be just the 1 road either, as I found out myself. Pure elation turned to :headbang3: when that 99 never turned to 100.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

Well I spent hours again to find the spot and I still didn't find it. Does anyone know weak spots that are easy to miss on the Ibiza map(area 2)? I already had the road next to the gas station and the road south of the airport that leads to a windmill. I really appreciate the help because i really want to get it to a 100% and I still didn't find the spot.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the support.