We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speshul Offer as It's the Fourth of the Fourth :)

Eudemon

[headline]BUY ONE GET THE SAME ONE FREE!![/headline]

Hey all turboduckers! You may not know this but today (if today is not yet the 4th for you then please leave now) is a very special day today, no not a Dan type Day but a day day. You see it's the 4th of April which means it's the 'fourth of the fourth', yes it's that amazing indeed. No I am not on anything this is just my natural way of living. :para:

So to celebrate this fantastic once in a [yearly] lifetime happening we are offering a special on our Speshul Membership today and over the weekend*, in that we will double whatever duration you take for absolutely ZERO. No emissions, no wise guys threatening to steal your cupcakes just complete and pure FREE'ness.

What is Speshul? Well it's a way for those of you who love the :duck: to show your undying love and support for us and to help us stop :cry: in our sleep at night as we worry about how we will be able to pay the next bill (haha duck pun!). Along with knowing you are keeping our tears away you will also get the benefit of seeing no ads, now we don't plaster and annoy our members with these anyway but some people love that clean umm smooth look, next we have a lovely gold name along with a very shiny badge of speshulness and a few more things that you can find by clicking here.

And fear not, you don't need a PayPal and are not tied to a subscription (unless you want to be), and if you are interested but have some questions you would like answered then send them my way and I'll do my best to reply before the month is out. (j/k)

Whatever you do thank-you for checking this out and thanks also for being a part of our community. As we look to the future we hope you will fly alongside us and help keep turboduck the crazy, fun and laid-back place it's been since it's hatching back in 2007.

Big Thanks!!

*Offer ends Monday 7th April 00:00 GMT+1

:bparty:

turboduck team

Guest MrLolololXD

I'd donate but I'm broke after buying lots and lots of car parts over the last 2 weeks. If you have another special for the 5th of May I'll donate :p

That's like throwing out all those hand-written letters no-one receives any more. Some times I like to read through them again. After all, people took the time to write them to me (of all people). :)

I'll look into deleting a couple more DGS themes and sent infractions later I guess.