We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Life Expectancy Calculator

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

Found this thing online and thought it was pretty interesting. You go through a few pages, ticking the boxes which most apply to you, your lifestyle habits and health and it'll produce an estimate on your life expectancy. At the end it can also bring up suggestions on how to help improve your health/life expectancy.

It does require you to enter your email to create an account (which is a one step thing, took like 10 seconds) in the very last step, this as far as I've been able to find though by reading their disclaimers is only to verify you as an actual person so they can anonymously collect your results to add to their research.

Anyway > Living To 100 Life Expectancy Calculator

I got an expectancy of 82 years. I know the average expectancy here in Australia is something like 80 years.

Feel free to share your results below, let's see what the average life expectancy of TDUCk users is :p

82. 60 more years for me.

Lets see, calculating the awesomely delicious food my mom makes, traveling to the Philippines, and maybe a fatal car crash where I die in flames, I might live up to be 48-ish.

26-ish years left... :wait: hurry_up.gif