We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2014 McLaren P1 (Bugfix - V1.1)

TDUZoqqer

for your next futur mods could you fix the front wheels ,they are off set ,too towards the rear of the car ,same problem that combat cars have only norby do it right that s why i dont have much cars from tduduck in my game ,other wise good one ...

I will check it today.

Also, this P1 was recently spotted in Czech, this version will be added in 1.1

mclaren-p1-c611906042014160639_5.jpg

Bi-color alcantara will also be added soon. Lamas also spotted a bug on the shift paddles, which will be updated, too.

If you will find any bugs or missing features, feel free to write it down here

Is it possible to use this mod in version 1.45? I know it says only 1.68, but I am using a Logitech G27 and if I update I lose force feedback, and I want to enjoy the game at full. So please, if it is possible release a 1.45 version.

Thank you :)

Hi, I tried changing the exe file to 1.45 and the car works perfectly. In fact, the game says 1.45 and it has the "patched to 1.68b" text at the same time.

The car is fantastic, the only thing that I think is wrong in it is the engine starting time. You can hear that it starts, but you need to hold the gas 5 seconds to actually start the engine and run.