We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - Gameplay Premiere Trailer

I just have a feeling this game will end up as a blinding disappointment..

Please don't.

Expect it to be horrible with horrible driving. Anything else will make you happy. That's what i'm expecting though. Since TDU2 and GT5? No more big hopes for games. :lol:

This.

So far it's all been about 4 people, which is rather stupid..

Yeah I noticed that too if its only 4 people then it sucks...

Expect it to be horrible with horrible driving. Anything else will make you happy. That's what i'm expecting though. Since TDU2 and GT5? No more big hopes for games. :lol:

Same here after TDU2 and Battlefield or should i say Brokenfield 4 and every new NFS

is it just me or does this looks like a NFS game, too "jumpy" and "crashy" and nothing like TDU (and even TDU2) at all? I was hoping for a REAL open world racing game, sort of a remade TDU, but from the trailer it seems like it's nothing like it

I honestly hope I'm wrong, this had everything to be a stunner.

Also, maybe it's from the trailer lightning and rendering, it looks like Driver: San Francisco. not necessarily a bad thing, but too arcadish and unrealistic(?) for my taste

Watching that video above and I am only at the Aventador being customised part but my god does that car look HAWT!! They weren't kidding when they said customisation was a big thing were they!? :eek: That 'Exterior Free Camera' is a bit mental, seeing the car moving about like that and such, good way I guess to see how your touches look when the car is moving, the wheels anyway. :)

"Feels like a Top Gear Challenge", this guys is finding out what many TDU players have been doing for years!!

I believe I see (6m30s) an Aston Martin V8 Vantage S. :nuts:

Oh no, not liking that mention about the "game being built around microtransactions", hopefully they learn from how consumers made Turn 10 regress on the intrusive nature of microtransactions and don't try and fleece the players by making the natural play-through of the game a chore or padded out to make you pay.

Be interesting to see how people receive this news and I feel like they will have to come out and be clear on what they are saying as it's so easy to get the wrong idea if something is said in the wrong way.

Wait is that the first time we've seen a Pagani in The Crew? Looks great racing alongside the Aventador. :D

Why ? Maybe you more like the monthly payment system ? That's would be better ? I think not.
This is a full price off the shelf game, this is happening more and more with microtransations appearing in these sort of games and it is not what people want. Unfortunately due to "whales" and iOS muppets it will only get worse but that doesn't mean we have to smile and be glad about it.

It's funny, many people these days would probably wish to get the EA 'Unlock' style DLC options back rather than be constantly reminded of real-money purchases within the game itself.

They played for 12 min and know all about it. Driving flatout all the time, right.

Probably in grannypants Full Assist and with a low tier car so they couldn't hit anything. :lol:

Maybe it is best to checkout some reviews from players who played a little longer and tried some different settings and faster cars.;)

I heard something about tDucks in the Saone :duck:

But maybe it was just a Swan

I loved that trailer, all these recent news have made me more excited than ever for this game. I hope it is as good as it looks :msuh:

Nicely rendered trailer..

Anybody find the Golden License Code ?

I think how the Aventador's numberplate is the key, but i can't read it correctly :D

http://sg.hu/forumkepek/2014_04/xdrtfuzi.jpg

There are many of them scattered around the website. That one says 2D2H5M7W and I believe it is one of them. Some are in more than one place, that particular one though can be seen somewhere else on the website much more clearly but I can't remember where.

Great trailer, contrary to Tom's opening comments it shows new environments (forest), that freight train, nice engine sounds, and a sense of map scale.

Funny how all the staff are very excited about this game but everyone else here isn't... you'd think we know something you don't :lol:

As much as I don't like microtransactions (and have never paid any besides normal DLC and a couple of TDU2 cars/tokens), if the base game is good enough I won't mind paying a little extra. Consider that you've still got people here that would pay to get TDU1 online again. I haven't watched that second video yet...