We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSoTW #47: Italian beauty

Milli

Pick the 3 best photos (besides your own)!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the 3 best photos (besides your own)!

• T1M -- Tick 3 boxes
    • mau92 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • robillard3381 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • superhyper -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Ryzza5 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Ken -- Tick 3 boxes
    • carlos_69 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Robik94 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Diablo -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Clarence -- Tick 3 boxes
    • Milli -- Tick 3 boxes
    • TDUFREAK500 -- Tick 3 boxes
    • hassan1995 -- Tick 3 boxes

Congrats Tim for winning the DGSoTW #46 that M4 shot! It's simply gorgeous! But, as a matter of fact, he won last week, then me and Santtu went 2nd, and apparently Santtu has won 16.394 times. :lol: So, i've been told to make it this week! :D

Want to get one of your screenshots on the forum banner for ~2 weeks? This is the place you want to be then!

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes). Send a PM to the person who chose the theme if you are not sure about your interpretation.

* Images must not exceed 5MB, and be at least 990px wide by 340px tall.

* Each person who enters must cast 3 votes for other entrants in the same week to remain eligible. You absolutely must not vote for yourself. Voting infringements may lead to disqualification in the event of a tie.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then forum staff will pick the theme.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all the other photo comps before.

Theme: Italian beauty

"In this week, you must show in your image all the beauty and class that italian cars do have, get them to the parade!"

Week #46 winner: Tim

11917199814_4cafa82d3c_o.jpg

Shouldn't it have been a double theme this week as we tied? :hmmm: Not that I mind, I guess I should fire up pCARS again :mhmm:

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! YOU ALWAYS WIN! LET ME PLAY A BIT! :c

tumblr_m0rcbmzuNG1qfvzyf.gif

Glee1.gif

:lol:

Edit: Say your theme and i will add it there in the OP. :D

Looks like a competition to see how little of an italian car you can get in the photo so far :p Mau and Santtu are currently tying.

Some good photos, not really sure i'd call any of the cars entered a 'beauty' but it's all subjective isn't it, an 8C or whatever, that'd really jump out for the theme i think.

Oh I wasn't hating on Italia, the point I was making is that it's the home to some of the most beautiful cars around and that they've not been posted just yet :D

Though the maserati in Ryan's photo is one of them :drool:

Perfetto! :lol:

Well, wait for my entry then... it will be awesomelly beautiful! :evil:

YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN! :lol: