We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

That's it for me, I'm done with it

Kn0wldg3

I played a lot of racegames, on pc, x360 and ps3. But now that my consoles are sold, and the Crew is progressing, I'm done with TDU1 and 2.

I really enjoyed TDU1, although the graphics weren't that good, even with mods. And TDU2, I really liked the two Islands, especcially Ibiza, (it looked like heaven). But what I didn't like about TDU2 were the physics and the poor FFB support.

I really learnt a lot with TDU1 modding and patching, I know I'm not a genius like some of u, (Which own a lot of respect in my opinion). But I came to the conclusion even with patches and mods TDU1 isn't perfect, it is almost perfect but, as I mentioned I played a lot of racegames, and came to the conclusion even with the cars tweaked to my flavor, I can't handle the cars. I can do a lot of nice stuff in TDU1, but I can't own it.

And again I have to give probs to the boys and girls which do, you got my respect, and are probably the best and highest skilled drivers I've seen. (PS those were only video footage on youtube, and it was dropping my yaw 10 feet below).

Anywayzz I'm now ready to look further ahead and wait for the Crew. I hope it's the perfect TDU child. I have to wait and see but my expectations are really optimistic.

For now, now that I only have PC, it's time to wait and play rFactor 1 once in a while, (with all the drift mods), wich I can control better than TDU1. In fact I'm even a bit proud of my skills, I hope that I will be as good as those guys who killed the roads on TDU1 in HC.

In rFactor 1 I can drift most of the tracks clean and neat, and the thing is, since I played almost every racegme on x360 and PS3, I've grown in skills, also thanks to TDU1 and TDU2.

Well for now, I hope that, when the Crew comes out for PC, I meet a lot of you guys. And I hope that I even get to meet some of you legends. ;)

I hope the Crew will bring me a lot of good times and nice friends. I'm not a tough guy to handle with, but more a soft and friendly type.... But in time I earned some skills on the road and I'd like to learn and play more with all you guys.

I hope to see you on the road!

Huge respect for every one participating on TDUCK and bringing the scene to a higher level.

Kn0wLdg3

PS got a lot of nicknames, but my friends in real life call me G. ;)