We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Codemasters teasing their next racing game - Probably GRID 3 #RacingIsComing

Eudemon

codemasters-teaser.png

Codemasters have been dropping the odd hint about what they're working on these past few months and also showing via posts on their Facebook that they remember those of us who are real fond of the great days of ToCA and Race Driver. With reports of BTCC Touring Car drivers helping test out cars and tracks, notes about remembering where they came from and shots of items relating to the old ToCA games including - SHOCK! cheat codes - it would be so very easy to come to the idea that we are going to see some old ideas perhaps mix it up with the new.

And if this latest teaser video is anything to go by then that will probably happen with the next GRID, GRID 3 or maybe GRID: Race Driver?

Who knows? But we won't have to wait long to find out as there is a date at the end of the video: 22.4.14 or next Tuesday if you don't have a calendar handy. :)

Thanks - Codies Weekly Update 17-04-14 | Codemasters Blog

Although G2 was kinda fun for a little while it wasn't as good as the first one. Unfortunately G2 turned out to be more of a drift fest than a proper racing game. I never really cared about cockpit view since in G1 it was unusable in multiplayer. So all that I really want is a properly good driving model and more real circuits :)

Hope it's a BTCC/GT themed game. All the BTCC tracks & teams from this year(and add in the support races, and even one or two classic touring cars). Hell also add in a few custom tracks and of course Loch Rannoch! :D (although I've been to the actual Loch Rannoch many a times, I've never once seen a BTCC car there...which is maybe a good thing!)

Maybe hoping too much there, but one can dreammmmmmmm! (and for everything else, I've still got this baby)