We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kiborg-DVA & caravto.cоm: 1993 Jaguar XJ 220

StarGT

f07be428606a70324ebed0b15a9a2843.png

1993 Jaguar XJ 220

Vehicle replaced: Enzo

Converted by: Kiborg-DVA

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Forza

Features:

-camera view without camhack

-clear water mirrors

-open windows

-open doors

-own engine sound

-own rims

-normal working car

-the ideally working gauges

-- DEAD LINK REMOVED --

e34a6b39d3cf8b3c146861069d0dbe4b.png

ae0aac3ad2a476ef012ad1123fbc00d6.png

Well if you guys like jaguars then there may be a nice surprise coming "soon'ish"

Im getting my hands on a REALLY nice jag model at the end of this month and will be contacting a few different established modders, to see if they are interested in using it for a TDU mod. Im not gonna say what jag it is, but i will tell you it's VERY detailed, AT LEAST forza4 SLOD quality, maybe a bit higher..

This is great news. I grew up with Jaguars (both the cars Emir13 mentioned) so they are my favourite carmaker. Whatever it is (I reckon it's a new one although I'm hoping it's an old one), I will very much like it!

Regards

X8X8X

@nobby, which jag model.

Im not gonna say what jag it is, but i will tell you it's VERY detailed....

Now why would you ask, when i said that its a surprise and im not gonna say which jag it is.. you do know what the word surprise means right :confused: :)

I will give you another hint though :oook: Its NOT a model taken from another game, its a paid for model (around the $80 mark) and unless one of the modders i contact says they will make it, then its not gonna get done, because i wont be giving it out to just anyone, i know which users make nice mods, so i will contact those guys and see if they are interested, if not then ill keep the model on my HDD for rendering.

Again, im not gonna say what model it is, you will all find out when its released and it has ( Model from Nobby) in the credits, or if no one makes it, you will see a render from me in about a month :lol:

I bet it's a F-Type :drool: Whatever it is Nobby, I'm out tho, as TDU can't handle the model I guess. (even if I wasn't meant at this point lol)

why would you say TDU cant handle the model. it can handle SLOD models just fine.. I was actually considering you, but if you are taking yourself out of the equation before i even ask you, then theres not much i can do about that :D

why would you say TDU cant handle the model. it can handle SLOD models just fine.. I was actually considering you, but if you are taking yourself out of the equation before i even ask you, then theres not much i can do about that :D

TDU can handle SLOD Models? :mhmm: that would be new for me lol. Well I can take a look at it i lf you like to, but I bet with you for 100 bucks it will be too much for the game :cheeky:

TDU can handle SLOD Models? :mhmm: that would be new for me lol. Well I can take a look at it i lf you like to, but I bet with you for 100 bucks it will be too much for the game :cheeky:

That being said, if you do get asked and you do do it. Can you do it for both TDU and TDU2? lol.

oh sorry it seems some people have missunderstood, i thought it would have been taken as understood as all this is getting said in the TDU2 mod shop.

This mod is intended for TDU2 only. TDU1 will not be able to handle this car at all. I am fully aware of the size/ data restrictions on TDU1 mods..