We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

small survey in the form of voting.

tatoscha

Which of the cars, my production, you would like to see on this site?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the cars, my production, you would like to see on this site?

• 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
    • 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
    • 2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50
    • 2009 Audi S4
    • 2008 Audi RS4
    • 2010 Kia Forte Koup

Good day! I would like to spend a small survey in the form of voting. Which of the cars, my production, you would like to see on this site?

To take part in the voting please login!

Some sketches. Still needed, of course, improvements ...

18159085cf.jpg

18159086yc.jpg

18159088dl.jpg

18159089wi.jpg

18159093re.png

18159106gs.jpg

18159108wy.jpg

18159109ud.jpg

18159110jr.png

18159111mx.png

The opinion of each!

Hi all bros! Wanted to know your opinion, why you are not interested cars such as: 2009 Audi S4 and 2010 Kia Forte Koup?

Dear Tatoscha... You know... We've already have these cars in TDU live - few Audi and One Kia - in good quality. It's just like hoary old chestnut, if you know what I mean... Old idea in new version. I could understand this, if these cars are already unfit for drive, but there is other reason...

Maybe the people are looking for something "new", undiscovered one. Think a bit on this...

About your WORKSHOP - I really admire your works, precision, talent in modding, but how I said - all of them we have already for drive and not prepare anything new (for example your poll - all cars are already released by others). I don't want to offend your works and comment them from wrong side - it's only my opinion - That's all what I feel like... So, sorry for that, if you are angry to me now. That wasn't my intention ;)

Greetings,

MRO'

Dear Tatoscha... You know... We've already have these cars in TDU live - few Audi and One Kia - in good quality. It's just like hoary old chestnut, if you know what I mean... Old idea in new version. I could understand this, if these cars are already unfit for drive, but there is other reason...

Maybe the people are looking for something "new", undiscovered one. Think a bit on this...

About your WORKSHOP - I really admire your works, precision, talent in modding, but how I said - all of them we have already for drive and not prepare anything new (for example your poll - all cars are already released by others). I don't want to offend your works and comment them from wrong side - it's only my opinion - That's all what I feel like... So, sorry for that, if you are angry to me now. That wasn't my intention ;)

Greetings,

MRO'

Everything is fine ... Well, I like all modders is one feature - I'm doing what I'm wondering .... That's how I "bad" ... And why I do them? I think this quality has not been ... It is these cars ...

Everything is fine ... Well, I like all modders is one feature - I'm doing what I'm wondering .... That's how I "bad" ... And why I do them? I think this quality has not been ... It is these cars ...

And I fully accept your opinion...

Mroz3q got a good point, though show me what car has not been converted from Forza yet... The fact is most of the modders are just converting the models from other games, therefore the chance to have a car mod with options to choose from like for instance Fl0's BMWs had is next to none. Had I been a modder, my mods would have lots of variations and options such as wheels, exterior and interior trims, equipment, colors... Basically you'd be able to configure your own vehicle. But that's just a dream.

However, I get why every guy wants to do 'his' own mod, even though it had been done. I wouldn't be different.

Those mods looks like greats!!! But I have the same opinion than MROZ3Q. I would like to drive some new cars like new ferraris or porsches or mercedes. I have to say that I love the expensive car mods because it´s very difficult in real live to drive a supercar or own one. I really apreciate your work because I don´t know how to do a mod and I really respect all of modders who are working hard for keeping alive the TDU like you, but if you could make some new cars, in my opinion it would be better. In spite of the fact I prefer The EVO VI. Thanks for your work and if I offend you, it isn´t my intention and I apologise for that.

Those mods looks like greats!!! But I have the same opinion than MROZ3Q. I would like to drive some new cars like new ferraris or porsches or mercedes. I have to say that I love the expensive car mods because it´s very difficult in real live to drive a supercar or own one. I really apreciate your work because I don´t know how to do a mod and I really respect all of modders who are working hard for keeping alive the TDU like you, but if you could make some new cars, in my opinion it would be better. In spite of the fact I prefer The EVO VI. Thanks for your work and if I offend you, it isn´t my intention and I apologise for that.

Hi tatoscha can you make the Evo VII? No one has ever made the car before pls

Mroz3q got a good point, though show me what car has not been converted from Forza yet... The fact is most of the modders are just converting the models from other games, therefore the chance to have a car mod with options to choose from like for instance Fl0's BMWs had is next to none. Had I been a modder, my mods would have lots of variations and options such as wheels, exterior and interior trims, equipment, colors... Basically you'd be able to configure your own vehicle. But that's just a dream.

However, I get why every guy wants to do 'his' own mod, even though it had been done. I wouldn't be different.

Greetings,

MRO'

No grudges! It's okay bro! The problem is that ... I do not do two years converting and modding. I am working and extremely busy. Projects that were on this site made ​​a long time ago. Some projects are just now finalized and finished ... and decided to publish. Something new I can not promise. Maybe if there is free belt ....

Ok man, I respect you for your effort. i understand you are working and when you finish your project I would like you post them here. Thanks for everything and I hope you don´t be sad for the opinions. I have to say that your models looks great and I downloaded the EVO X yesterday and it´s great.

I hope you continue posting mods here. Thanks for everything man

therefore the chance to have a car mod with options to choose from like for instance Fl0's BMWs had is next to none. Had I been a modder, my mods would have lots of variations and options such as wheels, exterior and interior trims, equipment, colors...

Excuse me? I don't like to show off me in other modder's threads, but it's not like my mods got lack of variations.

Had I been a modder, my mods would have lots of variations and options such as wheels, exterior and interior trims, equipment, colors... Basically you'd be able to configure your own vehicle. But that's just a dream.

Don't forget difficult. If I wasn't, I'd get into modding xD (I still want to try, if someone has a tutorial).

• 2 weeks later...