We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[SOLVED] rFactor, I need help please.

Kn0wldg3

Hi everyone, I've got a minor problem with rFactor, (which is huge for me). I've sort of double posted this issue on another forum of NoGripracing.com.

The issue is like this: I've installed the Leo FFB and Real Feel plugins, I've edited the controller.ini and the Leo FFB.ini of the rFactor main map. But now comes the problem, I also edited the controller.ini of the User data map from my account, which should have stayed in default.

This is not what I should have done, because now I don't have any FFB of what so ever.

I hope there is somebody who can help me out with this problem and send me the default configuration of the controller.ini of the User data map from rFactor, because now I feel disabled.. :sulk:

Thanx in advance and keep those skidmarks on the road as long as possible. ;)

Oh, I forgot to mention it, dunno if it's important, but I race and drift mostly in the Project D mod.

--- Post Updated ---

Hi guys and gals, nevermind the answer to my question, I allready got it. Excuse me if I wasted some data on this website, maybe I was a bit premature with my question.. But I was really desperate.

For those who have the same issue, You simply create a new account on rFactor, and copy the controller.ini of the User data to your old account. ;)

I hope that helps, thanx anywayzz.