We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu 1 remaster

brugel

sorry I know French, so I speak in this language. bonsoir je viens vous parlez d'un mods que je viens de terminer, il change la clarté et présente 4 journées avec la nuit et le claire de lune pour chaque jour. vous trouverez tout sur ( tdu-France.net/tdu version pc/ addons, mods/ mods sauce Brugel à la page 1)le lien est chez DropBox . Des photos pour exemples parlerons mieux de mon travaille et vous trouverez tous les fichiers et notice d'installation dans le même lien. j'espère que vous aurez du plaisir et je vous souhaite bonne route . PS: je ne peux pas ajouter de lien car je suis trop récent dans le site, c'est pour ça que vous pouvez passé par tdu France Brugel

translation via Google

Good evening I come to talk about a mod that I just finished, it changes the clarity and has 4 days with night and moonlight for each day. You will find everything on TDU-France.

Photos for examples of my work speak better and you will find all the files and installation instructions in the same link (see below). I hope you have fun and I wish you good road.

PS: I can not add a link because I'm too new to the site, that's why you went through tdu France

Brugel

Pictures of the progress & Files (work in progress remember)

Dropbox - tdu

1. It's english forum, so don't write in another language. If you don't know English, use translator. If not - nobody can understand you.

2. Don't open thread in "RELEASED" sector if you don't public anything from your or others workshop. IT'S PLACE ONLY FOR MODS !!!

Come on guys no need to pile on them, their intentions were good so just guide them in a clear and preferably non-hostile manner. :)

From the looks of it this is an environment mod they have been working on and are wishing to show it and see what people think about it. If you understand French then you may wish to check out the thread they talk about over at TDU-France.

Anyone any idea what I can title this thread? :p

@brugel: S'il vous plaît utiliser un traducteur pour écrire en anglais aux côtés de votre langue maternelle française à partir de maintenant, comme je viens de le faire avec ce ;), merci.

Good morning.

I'm really sorry, I have SEVERAL attempts and fat are not arriving I lost patience then I said to write in french avoid translation errors between language (eg French-English / English-Russian ), I really wanted to not offend you.

I can not attach a link to my dropbox where the idea of the endoit provide end or find it under a tree. A big thank you to Diablo and Arnaud ACKing especially for their translations and all for your understanding.

If anyone can help me reach my link with this jamboree will that I give all data.

Thank you all and good luck Brugel

In my language now

Bonjour.

Je suis vraiment navré, j'ai fat plusieur tentative et n'y arrivant pas j'ai perdu patience puis je me suis dit que d'écrire en français éviterait des erreurs de traduction entre langue (par exemple français-anglais/ anglais-russe), je ne souhaitais vraiment pas vous offencer.

Je n'arrive pas à joindre de lien pour ma dropbox d'où l'idée de fournire l'endoit ou le trouver sous forme d'arborescence. Un grand merci à Diablo et Arnaud ACKing en particulier pour leurs traductions et à tous de votre compréhention.

Si quelqu'un peut m'aider à joindre mon lien ce serai avec plasir que j'y donne tous les donnée .

Merci à tous et bonne route Brugel

Ninoe hello, I'm glad to know that my mods is properly installed and that you did find beautiful. You find it difficult to install? you think it is everyone? you install the low graphic card or normal? thank you for your réponce.

I still think it better. I want to try to show the clouds in the night, but just enough.

For some people that we saw the photos, said he found me on the new turf downtown too electric, too? thought and a little dark.

In what is already done some thing wrong?

I do not want to harass you questions, but you're the one to give back wash

after the test.

I am very glad your back, I was a little afraid to show my work yet I also like it very much

Safe journey to all Brugel.

;) at first I think the night too dark.

But with car-mods that has night mode (for example by Tduzoqqer's) it still possible for cruise.

If you can make a lighter road this will look better.

@big 206 fan : files are below pictures at a Dropbox link.

hello Nineo and 206 Big fan.

Big fan 206, a link has been created thanks to Diablo and translated my message.

There is that of tdu-France and DropBox, easy to recognize because blue

Nineo, thank you for your comment, I understand that you think the night comes too fast black and the road too?

Thank you for your help. In it's time to go to sleep, then I goodbye

Good road Brugel

In French

bonjour Nineo et Big 206 fan.

Big 206 fan,un lien à été créer grace à Diablo et il a traduit mon message.

Il y a celui de tdu-France et de DropBox, facile à reconnaitre car en bleu

Nineo, je te remercie pour ta remarque, je crois comprendre que tu trouve que la nuit vient trop vite noir et la route aussi?

Grand merci pour votre aide. Chez il est l'heure d'aller dormir, alors je vous au-revoir

Bonne route Brugel

he think he need minimum 20 posts to put a link here

but he can say where is the mod (TDUFrance/TDU PC/ADDON/MOD/Mods sauce brugel and at the first page the nickname is Keyser

with this you will have the possibilitie to modify FXfolder (Weather, WeatherDesc, CommonWorld and CommonWorldDiv and a readme (in French but with a google translation)

Hello

Big206Fan have you tried the mods and what do you think?

Ninoe, I take into account your point and I try to corrected but I can no longer remember how to clear the road, the night is a little less black, at least I think; as I have not finished corrected, it is not yet available online.

If someone else has used the mods, information would be helpful

Thank you for your participation.

Good evenin and good road Brugel

In french

Hello

Big206Fan as-tu essayé le mods et qu'en penses-tu?

Ninoe, je tiens compte de ta remarque et j'essaie de corrigé mais je n'arrive plus à me rappeler comment éclaircir la route, la nuit est un peu moin noir, du moins je crois; comme je n'ai pas fini de corrigé, ce n'est pas encore disponible en ligne.

Si une autre personne a utilisé le mods, des informations serais utiles

Merci pour votre participation.

Bonne soiré et bonne route Brugel

Hi all

First, thank you Big206Fan, your enthusiastic response that gave me great pleasure.

You find also the night and too black night road?

Nineo and Big206Fan were already tested the mods; There are others which we tried and who can give me a feedback?

I work on an improvement of the mods and I got to integrate a true Moon and I would also like to put stars but I bute on the means to be used; I tried with the cloud of the FX folder file and one of the 'dome', but sees nothing. So I'm still looking. If anyone has an idea...?

What a person knows the weather part? and could it give me how to clarify only the route for the party night; It didn't to me that it was the "heightmapcolor" but its also fixes the rest of the map.

In this mods I want as possible use the original files but in the rejuvenating. I do not despair to find a way to make the windows of buildings, bright night and that it may be streetlights; I know that others are ventured and will are broken teeth! .. .who do tent nothing has nothing, but also, the impossible one is not required, then...?

Lighthouse of car: I think I read that it was impossible

And finally the whole, if possible in a Auto-Installer (such as r and 2CV Super GT) for the final version or it will take for help to tell me how to make or get auto-installer it.

Thank you for reading me and +.

Good evening to all

I regret not being able to offer you the stars and lights at night;

I know that we tried another and are not arrived and I relied on

beginner's luck, which unfortunately is not on my side, but let's still happy ...

I have included a moon, that's something!

I still try to strengthen some textures and try to create a self-installation.

Thank you for your interest and you want to inform

I wish a good road

Brugel

in french

Bonsoir à tous

Je regrette de ne pas pouvoir vous proposez des étoiles et des éclairages de nuit;

je sais que d'autre on essayé et n'y sont pas arrivé et je comptais sur

la chance du débutant qui n'est malheureusement pas de mon côté, mais soyons quand même heureux...

j'ai pu inclure une lune, c'est déjà ça!

Je dois encore essayer de renforcer quelque textures et tenter de créer une auto-installation.

Je vous remercie de votre intérêt et vous tiens informer

je souhaite un bonne route

Brugel