We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tduchicken's Vehicle Mods

tduchicken

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your already know what I want by my profile pic NFSMW (2005 edition) of the BMW M3 GTR E46 ! I'm a big NFS fan :)

Arnaud, im pretty sure there already is a mod like that .. check StarGT's website, i remember seeing something like it ..

[/color]sls black series preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20387[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20388[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20389[/ATTACH]

coming soon!!!

your links dont work, i think its because you tried to attach an actual file, not a picture? getting a weird "Invalid Attachment specified" which has never happened before.

Ok guys don't overload him with requests :L He is new haha

Besides, half of the car requests here don't have very easily obtainable models and most don't even exist in other games :L Bit too much for tduchicken... or even someone like StarGT!

yeh i agree with Huggy, when you bombard him with request instantly, i feel he might feel obligated to try his best and do everything he can right away. like the "One Sound Mod a Day" thing .. which ended up being quantity over quality.

Just take your time, and work on them slowly, if people are more then happy to wait for StarGT to dish out a mod every month or two .. im pretty sure they will be happy and considerate that you take your time in working out the tinks ..

Hey Guys!

Nice to hear all your requests, but as already said, I can't do Quantity over Quality again...

I work on every mod, don't worry, but it takes some time....

After some PM's, I'm coerced to move the Requests here into the ,,Requests,, section....but I keep on reading and making them!

They will be listed in this thread on ,,Requests,, Here the Link to my Requests-thread!

Greetings!

1. If you actually read his post he is after the MK7 .. not MK2 ..

2. your request for the Barkas will possibly never ever happen. Pretty sure there is no way to even get such a car model .. And the chances of tduchicken making one from scratch is even more highly unlikely.

Well I do love German cars, but as an Englishman, Jag's and Land Rover's car ranges are looking much more desirable atm :P F-Type, XKR, XF, XJ, RR Sport, RR, Evoque... take that Deutschland ;)

Although I still really like Porsches :P

But yeah, why is there such a high percentage of Germans here anyway? haha