We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] GameBooster

SSC3034

I got Razer Game Booster but I can't figure out how to get it to work, I bought TDU 2 off of Steam, and I unpacked the game and am using the unofficial patch with the Universal Launcher but the Game Booster automatically detects the Steam version of the game, what do I do?

• 1 month later...

I have been having the same problem with my but I didn't unpack the game or install the unofficial patch I want to but I do not want to mess up the game can you help me with this because I want to install it so badly. I think your problem is that it is not a game that the program recognizes from any place on the internet that sells games because u unpacked the game and that it recognizes as a different game

I had this problem too. But, it is a really easy fix:

When you have Game Booster all started up and such and you can see your games, hit the + sign above them (in between the search and refresh buttons), then once that loads, hit the + ADD GAME button, this brings up a window which allows you to just locate your Universal Launcher.exe. Once that is added it should automatically boost the game whenever you use the Universal Launcer (or you could just launch it from Game Booster)

ya but if u lauch it with game booster I think it will launch it with the regular launchermaybe I am not sure

--- Post Updated ---

I got Razer Game Booster but I can't figure out how to get it to work, I bought TDU 2 off of Steam, and I unpacked the game and am using the unofficial patch with the Universal Launcher but the Game Booster automatically detects the Steam version of the game, what do I do?

hey man can u help me install the 0.4 ptch I have the stem version too pls help me I really wan to install it pls reply

tanks

Yeah I'd recommend unpacking the game, but you can just get the retail-friendly version of the patch too. There are plenty of tutorials on how to unpack the game here, and it seems to work no matter if you have it on steam or not. (I unpacked my game a while ago so I forgot how to do that) But, if you do choose to unpack the game, once it is done, all you need to do is head over to the Unofficial Patch website and download 0.4. It comes with an installer so it does all the heavy lifting for you. Hope this helps jonak19!

Yeah I'd recommend unpacking the game, but you can just get the retail-friendly version of the patch too. There are plenty of tutorials on how to unpack the game here, and it seems to work no matter if you have it on steam or not. (I unpacked my game a while ago so I forgot how to do that) But, if you do choose to unpack the game, once it is done, all you need to do is head over to the Unofficial Patch website and download 0.4. It comes with an installer so it does all the heavy lifting for you. Hope this helps jonak19!

ya but I tried to unpacking it with the unpacker that I doloaded from tdu2.ml but when I unpack the game it gives me a error message that the folder that u chose is not the game folder or something like that and I really need help