We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tduchicken's Vehicle Mod Requests

tduchicken

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wallko.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Cars-Of-Fast-and-Furious-6-Hans-Car-690x387.jpg[/url] ....if it's possible to do anything of my "requirements".... it would be great & awesome

Hey,

I'm sorry to crash your party a bit but: Modders need a good 3D model to work with. There are some modders that work from scratch and create a own 3D model, but that takes a lot of skill and time. That is way most 3D models are ripped from a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Man if you mean how to add vinyl paint to your Toyota - is made with textmod at tdulauncher.

look this video

TDU2 How to apply a full body vinyl with TEXMOD - YouTube[/url] look this video

Thanks mitkop81, .... I know how to apply a full body vinyl but I try it and it doesnt work on this model (with the spoiler) (some other guy on other site told me "This is not possible as vinyl goes with the car, if only to ask the builder to he removed the vinyl at all.")

so sorry for the disturbance in this topic

Thanks mitkop81, .... I know how to apply a full body vinyl but I try it and it doesnt work on this model (with the spoiler) (some other guy on other site told me "This is not possible as vinyl goes with the car, if only to ask the builder to he removed the vinyl at all.")

so sorry for the disturbance in this topic

Don't worry man if i understand you, you want kiborg-dva to remove vinyl paint from this toyota because paints don't work at this model. Are you mean this? if you want this then can tell you that this will be done. I contact with kibord-dva and speak with him. If this is your request i will speak with him. I wait your answeer to know what to tell to kiborg-dva

wasn't the E30 already made, in fact i think it was one of the first ever tdu2 mods available.

Actually there are at least 5 different M3 E30 mods floating around the interwebs to my knowledge.

M3 E30

M3 E30 Sport evolution

and 3 different variants of the M3 E30 group A

EDIT: i thought i remembered seeing the standard M3 E30.. and i just remembered where.. One of the admins of our site (tdu2mods) posted a video in 2011 showing off some of the early car mods. the M3 E30 was the first car you can see in the video :)