We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tatoscha: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Ultimate

tatoscha

the quality of the materials is very cool ! but I think that the seats should be more shiny, to look like a real leather (very few tdu mods have shiny enough seats, the materials seems to be half leather half carpet, it's more sporty, but it's not elegant as 100% leather is)

Check the released sound section, i have it with the mitsubishi gsx sound. same thread

It is this sound unrealistic ... Please do not be offended ... Maybe we should more detail address this sound? If you agree, I will be glad to cooperate in all projects!

Hmm, give me some detail? It is from Forza 4.. Private Message me, its hard to make them perfect with game samples, but ok

'm Very busy .... I'm sorry. But here are some videos.

[mod edit:] Please don't embed more than three videos per post, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
your car sound for this evo IX is IMO the best one I heard in months so don't worry for the EVO :)

--- Post Updated ---

but for the physics I think the car is a bit slow i is a IX not a 2CV XD

Thank you bro! Although I am not the author of this engine and exhaust sound, but I think it is most appropriate ....

• 3 weeks later...