We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who's the biggest car nerd?

Ryzza5

Who is tduck's biggest car nerd?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tduck's biggest car nerd?

There's no question we're all car fans, otherwise we wouldn't be here. But who amongst us is the biggest car nerd - the one you'd almost consider not sitting next to at the next annual tduck dinner party? :p

Post your nominations (max 3 below (duplicates are ok) along with your reason (an example reference or quote would be even better). Maybe at the end there will be a poll between those with the most noms.

My noms :drool:

calster - for his unashamed and public love of (somewhat rubbish :lol:) British cars and odd collection of statistics

Mellors - for already owning two great cars at his young age, and for having the guts to dismantle one of them and pour more money into restoring

MrLolololXD - for importing his dream car as his first car and restoring it, also for dumping $$$$ into model and RC cars

the one you'd almost consider not sitting next to at the next annual tduck dinner party? :p

"That actually reminds me of the Wolseley Princess's hydragas suspension, well actually more the later gen Maxi's which is actually a good car as well even if it did use some parts from the older Austin 1800 such as a doors and....your leaving so soon? but starters has't event arrived!"

Yeah...not likely to happen if sitting next to me :lol:

---

Anyways, Here are mine:

Mercedes-Benz (or whatever name he currently has at the moment, sorry), as he seems to know the spec sheets & model trims of every German car on sale at the drop of a hat!

Milli, I've learnt alot about South American cars, past & present. As well as knowing alot about the pocket sized Kei cars.

3rd - I'll get back to adding a 3rd name. (leave you guys in suspense!)

Mercedes-Benz for the exact same reasons calster described

Milli because she does know a huge variety of cars, and she puts time into knowing them. And she'll defend her point of view on them until death so she definitely has an opinion on cars!

TDU-Zoqqer, he has a huge range of car photographs, he can identify nearly any supercar just by viewing a wee bit of it.

Calster, definetly because he has a lot of knowledge on British classics, also engines and mechanics... i've learned quite a lot from him, discovered models that i've never seen or heard before.

Mercedes-Benz, because he does know quite a lot about his german cars, also his exxagerated love and care with cars, he treats them like jewels. Lol

And... Cis4care... she doesn't talk much here anymore, but i know her enough to say her knowledge about cars is quite vast.

Milli, for her argumentative state on every single vehicle as to ever exist.

Calster, for his horrible love for rubbish British cars and his knowledge surrounding them (and more).

Harley (LololololoololololololololXD) for telling the Australian government that he was going to get his dream car and they could shove it. (that and his general knowledge of cars as he works on them every day)

Anyways, Here are mine:

Mercedes-Benz (or whatever name he currently has at the moment, sorry), as he seems to know the spec sheets & model trims of every German car on sale at the drop of a hat!

:cheeese:

Mercedes-Benz for the exact same reasons calster described

:cheeese:

Milli because she does know a huge variety of cars, and she puts time into knowing them. And she'll defend her point of view on them until death so she definitely has an opinion on cars!

Agreed!

Calster, definetly because he has a lot of knowledge on British classics, also engines and mechanics... i've learned quite a lot from him, discovered models that i've never seen or heard before.

Exactly!

Mercedes-Benz, because he does know quite a lot about his german cars, also his exxagerated love and care with cars, he treats them like jewels. Lol

Haha :lol: :cheeese:

And... Cis4care... she doesn't talk much here anymore, but i know her enough to say her knowledge about cars is quite vast.

I agree as well.

Milli, for her argumentative state on every single vehicle as to ever exist.

True dat. :p

Calster, for his horrible love for rubbish British cars and his knowledge surrounding them (and more).

Exactly.

Harley... (that and his general knowledge of cars as he works on them every day)

:nods:!

I'm the biggest car nerd at 6'4" :D

6'2" here. :toetap:

Guys, keep in mind that this nominations are actually for annoying people, who you would NOT like to sit next, because they're actually those annoying gearheads who speaks car language. :lol:

Diablo likes cars, but he isn't annoying. Ryan likes cars, but he isn't annoying. Calster is. :lol: :nods: He'd go on and on about his sheds and how much rust he removed from his Cappuccino last week. Hahahaha

If I'm being honest I don't think I'd come to this tduck dinner party anyway. Dinner parties are so passé, a tduck meet up in Oahu would be much better.

Nah, you'd show up eventually, everyone knows you just like to play it hard and uninterested. ;) :lol:

Can we all just agree on going to a Wetherspoons pub? A burger & a pint for £7, and any follow up drinks are good value as well! :nods:

I bag not being the designated driver though! :lol:

--

Guys, keep in mind that this nominations are actually for annoying people, who you would NOT like to sit next, because they're actually those annoying gearheads who speaks car language. :lol:

Diablo likes cars, but he isn't annoying. Ryan likes cars, but he isn't annoying. Calster is. :lol: :nods: He'd go on and on about his sheds and how much rust he removed from his Cappuccino last week. Hahahaha

J09djow.jpg

Seeing some of the comments, I see you all seem to love my love of fantastic (crap) of British cars, as well as my other quirks. :lol: