We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew & Route 909, MMO-car-PG!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was a pretty good livestream, liked the free roam gameplay alot!

They showed a lot more areas in free roam. Some of the missions and challenges were shown before. The Air Base track and Windmill park were new. Those are fun.

Makes me want to play it again even more, lol. :D

Very nice way to introduce the game to a wide audience and showoff some gameplay.

:thumbsup:

I watched the stream for 5 hours yesterday. I stopped when the Dubai teams started playing. Did anything important happen yesterday after that?

I will be a freeroam player though. I will play races only if I will be able to unlock the Aventador after that :D

Yeah most of them are NFS fanboys so obviously they come to troll with sentences like "this game is a lot worse than Rivals and crap" makes me go :fp:

@Hassan :)

I hope my shaite pc can handle it

I would say that I am kinda a NFS Fangirl. But in all honesty, the NFS Franchise was lacking the last couple of years. They even took some steps back and went from full customisation to non-customisation.

Rivals was far away from beeing a good game. There is the locked down 30 FPS Rate wich makes the game unplayable (At least for me. I got a headache after 1 hour of gameplay) and their "personalisation" is nothing more then a rudimentary vinyl system. It wasnt even a good one. A few pre-mades and thats it.

The graphics were ok, but that was all.

I watched some of the livestream yesterday and I must say I am very surprised how good this looks and how huge the map is. In my opinion the NFS developers need to come up with something decent now to compete with The Crew. They cannot afford to recycle another Hot Pursuit title.

I would say that I am kinda a NFS Fangirl. But in all honesty, the NFS Franchise was lacking the last couple of years. They even took some steps back and went from full customisation to non-customisation.

Rivals was far away from beeing a good game. There is the locked down 30 FPS Rate wich makes the game unplayable (At least for me. I got a headache after 1 hour of gameplay) and their "personalisation" is nothing more then a rudimentary vinyl system. It wasnt even a good one. A few pre-mades and thats it.

The graphics were ok, but that was all.

I watched some of the livestream yesterday and I must say I am very surprised how good this looks and how huge the map is. In my opinion the NFS developers need to come up with something decent now to compete with The Crew. They cannot afford to recycle another Hot Pursuit title.

I agree last somewhat good was the mentioned HP2010 rest after it was either badly developed (The Run good story but terrible execution) or it was really well developed but boring (MW2012 Great graphics great engine sounds but there was literally nothing to do).

Rivals was combination of both failed again, they might be on Underground 3 they've been giving hints here and there but nothing confirmed yet, and yeah they should do a proper open world game a loong time ago.

Quality over quantity :nods:

Arguably not. The overall quality of the product suffered due to the quantity (or lack thereof) of features. The Need for Speed series is meant to be crazy and outlandish; and ripping around the desert in cars post the £250,000 mark is crazy, but not enough.

Widebody F40 anyone?

Arguably not. The overall quality of the product suffered due to the quantity (or lack thereof) of features. The Need for Speed series is meant to be crazy and outlandish; and ripping around the desert in cars post the £250,000 mark is crazy, but not enough.

I still think HP2010 is way better than most of the rice-era Need For Speeds. :hmmm:

Widebody F40 anyone?

No thanks. And don't get me wrong here, I loved NFSU & U2, but I also love the games with mostly supercars and no customization. They just shouldn't be mixing the two. If they make NFSU3, fill it with japanese sports cars and other more basic cars and leave the supercars out - works vice versa as well :nods: