We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Birthday to the one the only Baldy!!

Eudemon

*Chesney Hawkes music*

Haha getting old son! Guys, girls ...Mike, I want you all to join in with me in wishing Baldy a fantastic birthday today. He has been with tduck for a long long time and was even a part of it before it hatched (work that one out) and is indeed one of the main reasons why we have managed to stick around as we grew. Not only this but he's a stand-up guy too, as unlike what is the usual for online personas, we actually got to meet, and you know how some people are unlike what they think they show us when online? Well there was none of that as he's as nuts in actuality than he is in virtuality (a word?).

So Happy Bertday mate, have a good juan!

:bparty:

*Chesney Hawkes music*

Haha getting old son! Guys, girls ...Mike, I want you all to join in with me in wishing Baldy a fantastic birthday today. He has been with tduck for a long long time and was even a part of it before it hatched (work that one out) and is indeed one of the main reasons why we have managed to stick around as we grew. Not only this but he's a stand-up guy too, as unlike what is the usual for online personas, we actually got to meet, and you know how some people are unlike what they think they show us when online? Well there was none of that as he's as nuts in actuality than he is in virtuality (a word?).

So Happy Bertday mate, have a good juan!

:bparty:

So what came first, turboduck, the egg, or Baldy? :susp:

Happy birthday, o bald one :birthday: