We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2014 Corvette C7

tduchicken

oh so it works with the C6? Thats fine then, i have the car anyway.

__ edit __

Just a small request for any future mods. Can the cars be slightly lower? I mean considering most car mods are supercars, they usually hug the space a bit more. Instead of being several shoe sizes high. Just lower them a bit .. though sinces its a personal thing i guess i'll live with it lol

oh so it works with the C6? Thats fine then, i have the car anyway.

__ edit __

Just a small request for any future mods. Can the cars be slightly lower? I mean considering most car mods are supercars, they usually hug the space a bit more. Instead of being several shoe sizes high. Just lower them a bit .. though sinces its a personal thing i guess i'll live with it lol

Im also cool with it being a (C6) ZR1 mod. But will admit it will look cooler in garage if there is a (C6) ZR1 next to C7 :)

• 1 month later...

Right so i think this post is a bit late, but i had a proper go at the mod today, and just wanted to know ... tduchicken, will you at any time even consider fixing the mod?

The interior quite frankly is .. horrid, The dash doesnt even work, and the bar glitches in and our of the dash .. like the top half of the needle doesnt move, bottom half does. then once it reaches like 4000rpm the top half appears ... Also the interior with the frame of the car seems out of line, such as the windows or something not quite sure how to explain it ..

Bear in mind i did use the C6 ZR1 as the replacement car, but i remember reading up in the comments above that you said it was suitable with the C6 as a replacement.

Well, I tried every car! Really, everyone!

Just this and the C6 fit :(

The wheel base is also wrong. (with the C6) .. front wheel isnt front enough and back wheel is slightly off ..

Also the car is ridiculously high, mate even the 4x4s in this game doesnt have that much clearance between the wheel and the arches ..

Sorry if im coming off too harsh since im not a modder at all, but i think since you did such a decent job with the SLS AMG Black, perhaps it is possible to revisit some of your previous mods and take a crack at them.

• 1 month later...