We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Stanced Car Collection

That's how they are supposed to look like :) I particularly love the BMW M3 E30, just classic!

Thank you sir. Yes the E30 is also my favorite. Legendary car :)

Would be nice if u post some links to download this :)

I don't own any of these mods. Everything you see in my pictures, including rims and car mods, are right here on Turboduck. If you still need the links because you can't find them, PM me and I'll be more than happy to direct you the right way :)

Thank you sir. Yes the E30 is also my favorite. Legendary car :)

I don't own any of these mods. Everything you see in my pictures, including rims and car mods, are right here on Turboduck. If you still need the links because you can't find them, PM me and I'll be more than happy to direct you the right way :)

Lol I know these mods, I say you should share your stanced work to us.

They want to know how you stanced the cars or if you made them yourself they want to be able to download these.

Ohh. Sorry about that. Slow moment for me lol but, I use 2 programs. 1 for wheel size, tire size & wheel offset. 2nd one for camber and ride height. If you guys want them, PM me :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...