We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Closed Beta for PC - 21st-26th July - Register NOW!! [UP: Extended 2PM CEST 26th]

Eudemon

[headline]The Crew Closed Beta - 21st-25th July[/headline]

thecrew-closed-beta.jpg

Just announced at the Ubisoft E3 2014 conference was that The Crew will be having a Closed Beta starting on July 23rd 21st , but registration opens now so be quick and ACT NOW!

http://thecrewgame.com/beta

UPDATE: Posted on the official forums July 17th

The Crew Closed Beta for PC has been brought forward and will now start on Monday 21st July and end on the following Friday, the 25th.

thecrew-ubiforums-betadates.jpg

UPDATE: The Crew Beta Content

MAP

Explore the entire United States with no loading screen and complete a variety of exciting challenges:

• Midwest: all missions and skill challenges

• East Coast: all skill challenges

• Rest of the country (The South, Mountain State, West Coast): free roaming at will!

For the purposes of this Closed Beta, we will have missions and skill challenges available only in the Midwest and challenges in the East Coast. The final game will, of course, have missions and skill challenges throughout the entire U.S. map!

You will also have access to two PvP lobbies, one in the Midwest and the other on the East Coast, where several races will be waiting for you to prove your skills against other players!

CARS

Expect to discover new vehicles that, in order to drive across a variety of terrains, you’ll be able to customize in the following specs:

• The Street Spec: You’ll get this one in Detroit!

• The Dirt Spec: This spec will be available in New York!

Remember that there are three other specs in the game - Perf, Raid and Circuit - and you’ll have a glimpse of those during this Closed Beta!

UPDATE: The Crew Beta PC Specs posted!

[subhead]Beta PC Specifications[/subhead]

PC REQUIREMENTS TO PERFECTLY ENJOY THE BETA:

Minimum system requirements (720p resolution, lowest video settings):

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64bit)

Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better

AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz or better

RAM: 4GB

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)

Recommended system requirements (1080p resolution, medium-high video settings, but not ultra):

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64bit)

Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.66 GHz or better

AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better

RAM: 8GB

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon HD6870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)

Supported video cards at the time of release:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 or better, GeForce 400, 500, 600, 700 series (only cards superior to GTX260, performance-wise);

AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R-series (only cards superior to HD4870, performance-wise);

UPDATE: The Crew Beta Walkthrough Video posted

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting the lick, i tryed to get it to it on my own but didnt somehow get the rigth link,

registered now yay... I feel like in times of TDU1 beta

There was a TDU1 beta? :hmmm:

Took me 3 or so tries but I finally managed to register too. Now for the waiting game. :p

I won one of the 30 beta keys given away during the Route 090 twitch stream - there are 30 more being given away today.

There were about 270 people in the twitch chat today (including staff) so your chances are fairly good if you're on top of it and able to contribute and respond to challenges posted there. Just don't post insane nonsence which confuses them all live on air like Diablo did :fp: :rofl: (stay tuned for footage on my YouTube). A lot of others are probably busy watching E3 footage instead.

June 10, 11: Route 909 Semi Finals and BETA Key Giveaways | turboduck forum

• 1 month later...