We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Thread - Messi am disapoint; Germany are the World Cup Champions!

Eudemon

The Aussies reminded me of Ukraine with Shevchenko, one or two decent players but as a team not got the class and skill to really provide and setup for those who can score. With the height advantage I'm surprised they never just whipped in cross after cross.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope FIFA does something about these drama-queen players who make a pure meal of being tapped or taken down, someone is going to be missed because the ref and co will think they are just messing around when they are actually in serious trouble.

In a way, jumped back and forth from something else I was watching.

Damn Robben what a goal...... wait what :shocked:

:holysh:

Cahill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cahiiiilll!! What a champ!:excited:

Surprised by how well we've been going, was expecting to be multiple goals down at half time.

EDIT: Would be sweet if he could just stop collecting yellow cards though...

You guys have come out fighting and it's working and the Dutch do seem vulnerable at the back. I expected a comfortable win for Holland tbh but I am glad so far to have been proven wrong.

Dutch looking improved in the second half so far. Needed to capitalise on some more of the chances in the first half. I'll take a few more penalties though!:msuh3::p

Well well well, the first big upset really with Spain out after only two games. It's not often the past winners go out in the first stages but it does happen. Well done to Chile, played well and took it right to Spain and didn't hold back.

Despite what may be happening in Brazil and at the stadiums and local population this is turning out to be one hell of an enjoyable tournament.

Now bring on on Cameroon vs Croatia!