We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew OFFICIAL TDUCk Club Sign-Up Thread Thing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, so it doesn't look like we'll be using this thread to create a turboduck crew since there's no permanency.

Yea, I guess we'll have to see how it turns out in the final version of the game. I was also wondering if the devs will implement the ability to name the crews in the game,

What about having a "Main" club on the forums, and have fractions of this main club in-game consisting of 4 playrers each? That way, we could also group those in the same timezones etc.

Just an idea if they aren't going to change the crew system.

And than there are the different factions as well.

Good part about just 4 people is that is is easy to form a Crew. But for cruises and other events it would be nice to extend the number of players to 12 for example. I don't know if it is possible to "lock" 8 players for example.

But with P2P connections....

You can invite random crew members as well BTW. Tried that.

Interesting, so it doesn't look like we'll be using this thread to create a turboduck crew since there's no permanency.

In Need for Speed World there was no Crewsystem at all. Yet there are Crew's ;)

It all a matter of Out-of-game organisation.

• 2 weeks later...

Add another PSN Member - Spewfr :lol:

I used to primarily work over at tdumods.com, but the tdu2 servers for PS3 have been down for quite some time and I'm being pessimistic in thinking they're going down for good reeeeeal soon. So I'll be joining up here for some Crew action and modding with my fellow PS4 players :D

Anyhow, I should be getting a PS4 by the end of this year. That is, if I get my job at Ace Hardware tomorrow :)

It's my first job interview, and I'm 16. So prayers are welcome, if you're into that sort of thing.

I get the job, and I'll get a PS4 before 2015;

If I don't get it, expect me sooner or later. Modding that game looks so inevitable :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...