We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2011 Toyota Aygo

Emir13

I do not need proof , you yourself agreed that you had no right to upload Qilin Mods - at first.

Kiborg-dva give this Aygo only for testing, and Emir13 havent rights to upload Aygo there without permission - at second

Thats, u shut up Huggie , filcher.

I do not need proof , you yourself agreed that you had no right to upload Qilin Mods - at first.

Kiborg-dva give this Aygo only for testing, and Emir13 havent rights to upload Aygo there without permission - at second

Thats, u shut up Huggie , filcher.

They were my mods, Qilin obtained the rights to stop all the arguments. Simple as that.

Nobody likes you and nobody likes the way you go about releasing mods. An uploader like Emir, releasing on mediafire, is automatically who people will go to instead of stupid, illiterate RUSSIANS.

Im slightly confused, why is StarGT liking every single post that he is going against? His having a little argument with Emir but his liking the post that Emir types .. like .. even the one with the ban, a ban is being warned and his liking the warning ...

StarGT, do you not understand what you are liking?