We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJoyTinnio

I sincerely apologize if I sound rude in advance, I really do, but... this mod makes me feel conflicted. On one hand, I absolutely adore how you made daytime and early-mid sunset look like. Together with the improved roads and the higher amount of grass, it makes daytime look like a more modern game(almost on pair with TDU2), and makes sunset almost something out of the Outrun/Synthwave subculture(which I also love). On the other hand, however... I despise late sunsets, the mornings, and nighttime itself because they lack the visual appeal of daytime and sunset, while also making it impossible for me to see pretty much anything unless I turn the brightness setting all the way up, which then makes things bright enough for it to not seem night-like, and as a result looks very uncanny.

Normally, I'd just soldier on through these times and focus on daytime and sunset due to being so beautiful, but the problem is that it seems or feels like day/dusk barely last, while it's pretty much almost always nighttime - hell, whenever I start the game, it seems to default itself to early night, meaning I have to sit through the quite long night plus the weird-looking morning before I can admire daytime. This gets pretty exhausting.

Is there a way to make this mod only include daytime and early-mid sunset, or at least skip the other parts? Note that I play in multiplayer through Project Paradise. (not that I can find many english-speakers there...)

Wow, at first , thank you. I take the comparison wit TDU2 and Outrun as a compliment. You absolutely adore WTF, i appreciate that a freaking lot, what a comment. I just got told i lost a beloved person i know sinced i can think. That's exactly what i need now, anything good. The timelapse of project paradise determines how fast the time ingame goes by. It's just a weird case you always start with the night. Because as you can see later on, in my mod, it starts with almighty bright flowerpower sunny middaytime. Urrm , of course there is a way to exclude specific timephases. Open weatherdesc.ini with notepad, after you made a backup for when someone does working headlights. Delete the timephases you don't like. Save it. Done. Well, not quite yet, do a video, then you're done, löl. I like seeing people posting videos with my mod ;-q . What you don't like about the morning ? It's got the lil nebula from the condensed water, the dark morning thingy going on there. What's not good. What can i change ? Tell me. And afternoon ?

You're welcome, and thank you for the solution. I'll give it a shot. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, however.

As for what I don't like about the morning, it's mostly because it's way too yellow, so it looks unrealistic and weird. It's true that mornings are usually yellow-coloured, but that's mostly in the moments when the sun's poking out of the horizon. Past that, morning is usually a peaceful purplish/pinkish blue, quite pretty to look at.

Can't really upload a video, but I did take several photos of me cruising around with this mod(alongside the UCP), documenting the gorgeous scenes I've seen. I need to get 20 posts before I'm allowed to post links and pictures, however.

• 1 year later...

I am confused. When i start TDU with the -offline tag in exe target rightclick on desktop shortcut , it loads my modded textures. But when i start TDU in online mode, it seams to load vanilla tree textures. Or is it another weather , that makes them LOOK more vanilla again ? I don't get it.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

• 10 months later...
19 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

Used it in the past but moved away from it, some weather types are too much for me 🙂

3 hours ago, -=[(ELVIS)]=- said:

I just see that I own the mod.
I can give it to @Eudemon to upload into the database.

But I'm not sure it's the latest version?!🤔

You can also send it to me, I can also upload it to TDuck and change the author to DJoy.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, ///Λquarious said:

Used it in the past but moved away from it, some weather types are too much for me 🙂

You can also send it to me, I can also upload it to TDuck and change the author to DJoy.

Whoops, i didn't know the download was down. I have seen almost all are down. I still have all my mods, and will take care of them here also again. I will attach the files directly here, so they don't get deleted on the fileupload for whatever reason. Give me time. It are a lot of mods. Tnx for not closing the threads for them. I will also do new videos for all of them. OOOOF that will be much to do lol. But also fun. Here is how my game looks at the moment.

Edited by DJoyTinnio