We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC2 Not avaible anymore?

All DLC2-cars (Ducati Desmosedidi, Ferrari F40, Corvette ZR1, etc.) cost 80 Atari tokens (to be seen when you click on the button where "buy car" normally is). This should equal 0,80€ per car. Atari tokens (400 for 4,00€ if I'm not mistaken) can be bought on Atari's website or TDU2's homepage.

Actually I thought of the same thing some days ago, but I choose not to buy any DLC-car 'cause the physics are crap and multiplayer works poorly for me. "The Crew" is one the way...

Regards

X8X8X

Sorry? When you e. g. go to the bike dealer or the Italian Classic, there are no bikes or F40? If you have unlock all the dealers already (perhaps you miraculously managed to miss all dealers with DLC2-cars?), I would reinstall the game.

Hope it helps!

Regards

X8X8X

well the dlc2 cars are in the dealers but when i wanna buy them i got that blue screen that its not avaible only when u buy it so i go to tdu2 site store and there are no dlc2 cars

As far as I can remember, you only need to buy Atari-tokens at the TDU2 site. Then go in-game and buy the DLC2 car/bike at the dealership.

Hope this helps.

Is there no way i can get them free? i bought 400 atari coins but i never got them ;| i lost money .....

so if anyone knows the way to get them please tell them and DONT BUY COINS U WILL NOT GET THEM

There is no way to get any of the DLC cars for free. Even by hacking/cheating

if you didnt get your tokens then you should contact Atari customer support, with proof of purchase, such as the paypal receipt or Credit card receipt , then they can look into the matter.

I got coins just fine, it used paypal and it took the money and gave me the token.