We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Closed PC Beta 10 Keys Giveaway! - Contest Finished, Winners chosen!

Eudemon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'd like the beta key, because I have estimated that based on my download speed I will be able to finish exactly 5 minutes before CBT ends. That would also mean that I would've spent 100% of my possible playtime playing it, meaning maximum utilization :D. Oh and if the download is larger/smaller, don't worry, my dload speed will automatically make adjustments! :lol:

Ticketi Tacketi Tack waiting for the beta key does not rock! :cw: Beta key for me and I will be free!!! :excited: :run: , but if I don't I will brake my bones :headbang: :kbsmash: Why should I get a beta key? Because I want to be free :yayyay: :msuh3:

I want this beta key for my son, who has been clinically diagnosed with depression, and games help him cope with it. His favorite genre is the racing genre and lately there has been a dry season of those games, and so his depression has got much worse. He has a gaming computer, so if you would kindly give my son a key, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Calm down Pca9 hahaha

Challenge one : accepted

Here's a comment : Me Want the beta key please and i'll go crazy like that kid if I do:

14_medium_medium.gif

Note: If I ever get one in any way (from email or such ...because I havent got any yet), and win one here... I'll give it away to a Tducker without problem

I've been a PC gamer for a long time, coming up on almost 17 years now. I played DooM when it was still pretty much a pinnacle of technology and I've been a racing game fan since I used to sit with my dad in the arcade and play the driving games on the cabinets with the steering wheels. Ever since the decline in quality from the Need for Speed titles on PC I've been looking for something to fill the gap. I'd really like to get into the beta and give this game a try so I know if I should buy it closer to launch or not. Thank you for the opportunity to win a key, win or lose it was nice to reminisce about my past a bit.