We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Closed PC Beta 10 Keys Giveaway! - Contest Finished, Winners chosen!

Eudemon

[headline]The Crew - 10 Beta Keys Giveaway![/headline]

thecrew-pcbeta-key-giveaway.jpg

As you know we won a beta key during the Route909 Live stream and we said we were going to give it away and so that's what we are going to do. With just over a week to go until the start of the PC Closed Beta on July 23rd we feel the time is right to post our contest up and get you guys all goings NUTSO! :nuts:

UPDATE: We are now giving away 10 Beta Keys in this contest.

We wanted to do it earlier but personal matters (my new niece) delayed those plans but hey better late than never they always say right?!

To be in with the chance of winning you first have to be a member of the forum, so if you're a lurker wanting in on this then hit that 'register' button up top buddy. :cool:

More details to come, we promise. :D

[headline]Contest Rules[/headline]

* The Crew Closed PC Beta Key Giveaway contest is open to any Registered (validated email) member here on the turboduck community and will consist of FOUR THREE TWO small challenges, nothing too hard or outrageous but we will give your brain a kick and probably have you look for something down the back of the internet sofa. :oook:

* To be eligible of winning you must participate in all of the challenges.

* With each challenge a Quality award will be given to the member who posts in our opinion the best, craziest, funniest, insaniest etc response to what was asked for. These members will receive a bonus of one extra entry into the raffle doubling their chances of winning.

* Once all of the challenges have been completed every member who has completed them will have their name entered into the final raffle where the winners will be chosen.

* The winners will be emailed the Beta Key to the address in their User Profile so please make sure your email entered is valid and that you can access it.

* Contest ends July 20th 2014.

Good Luck everyone and thanks for taking part!!

[subhead]Challenge One:[/subhead]

- Simply post a reply in this thread why you want this Beta Key. :)

[subhead]Challenge Two:[/subhead]

- Caption the image below:

thecrew-juliangerighty-in-very-fetching-cargo-shorts.jpg

[subhead]Changes/Updates[/subhead]

* 21/07/14 - Winners have been chosen and contest is now FINISHED

* 19/07/14 - Contest end date changed to Sunday 20th July 2014

* 19/07/14 - Number of challenges now only TWO (2)

* 18/07/14 - Number of Beta Keys to win increased to 10

* 17/07/14 - End date for Challenge One reduced by a day to July 18th.

* 17/07/14 - Number of challenges reduced to THREE (3)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how the BETA key-system will work? Will it be - lets say - 1000 people on July the 23rd and some more the following weeks or months?

Regards

X8X8X

post scriptum:

First challenge accidently completed I guess...

I want a beta key simply because i cant stop drooling over this game. I love open road driving. Test Drive Unlimited is great, but this seems like an even better successor. Im also wanting to test the game out and provide feedback; especially for triple screen and steering wheel use.

Beta Key Hype! Kappa I'm one of the biggest fanboys of that game ever xD! Im so damn hyped since it's announced! A game where the develepors actually gives a crap about their community! TAKE THAT CRAIG SULLIVAN! :hiya: I hope the winner really deserves it..... and he/she is a huge fanboy.. like me :D Congrats 2 the winner!

And here is some text - written in Comic Sans MS just to make sure you guys take me seriously!

To be fair tdu2 is practically dead. I was loving this game, i was a great experience to play this huge open world game . And it was something new to me becouse i grew on nfs. but always in tdu2 lacked refinement, and support from developers. And now Ivory have a chance to change it, also it could be way better thanks visual tuning, even bigger map and other stuff like that. That you and myself be desired, It would be pleasure form me for test this game for us.

sorry for my spelling errors uncle google was helping me :P

Guest MrLolololXD

I want it give it to me. Then I can quit my job of working on real cars and take up playing with computer cars instead, then end up selling my Supra a couple of months later to fund my Dorito and Mountain Dew purchases since I'll have no source of income after quitting.

(u wot m8 I don't even like Doritos)