We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

C.T.R. Physics Mod

Michal003

That is not your mod! You only took Veno's "Realistic physics mod" and claim that is yours.

look here:

[TUBE]/gwHFLYe-nS0[/TUBE]

[TUBE]/zeo5KjNmsVw[/TUBE]

Veno cleaned the hole file from useless crap and this file is as cleaned out as Venos.

And e. g. these lines are exactly similar. The hole file is similar except to some little valuechanges and you cleaned out Venos name.

// Force feed-back velocity % at stop % at velocity

BasicSteeringFeedbackFriction = 80.0 80 5

PowerSteeringFeedbackFriction = 80.0 5 80

SteeringFeedbackSpring = 50.0 0 100

Damn fraudster!

btw: here is the original download-link (which you can also find under her videos):

Physics MOD V1.0 by Veno

Well, this is a TDU2 thread and we are talking about a TDU2 mod. also, i'm a TDU2 player, so...

What StarGT wants to say is "this is a little step to a better physics like it was in TDU1". He didn't say that this is for TDU1 or else. He just compared it to TDU1. ;)

@Michal003

Your Mod LOL,

I worked weeks on this Mod. A lot of my Club friends tested this. And now you come along and claim this is yours. This is My file, you only Put your name in it and changed things for the worse.

sadly we have those, you know which word i would use now, in this forum...

--- Post Updated ---

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20859[/ATTACH]

(in game name "Michal003rz")

I working on new physics to TDU2

It's still beta version

Here is 0.8 version

Features:

• Braking can block wheels
  • More powerful handbrake
  • Some optimization of traction control
  • Edited ForceFeedback
  • Edited aerodynamics
  • Good for drifting

Important:

It changes only "Hardcore" (Driving aids) in other driving aids are only minor fixes like handbrake.

It works online and also with Unofficial patch.

Used modifications:

Unoficial patch 0.4

Tested on Logitech G27

I still working on Clutch/Brake linearity and car suspension.

Video:

Sorry for my bad English :para:

Instalation:

• Copy downloaded file to TDU2 main folder and owerwrite original Physics.cpr file

Download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7NJ-ZmfDxFvS1dnS01FMl9PUU0/edit?usp=sharing Version 0.8

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20860[/ATTACH]

where can i find the unlike button?

Being the completely open nature of the internet these things tend to happen and despite what some people think it's not usually done with malicious intent.

What would be the best thing to do now would be for Michal003 to ask if he can continue ahead with the mod that Veno has put the groundwork into and if so give proper credit to Veno in the listing info of this modification and anywhere else it is mentioned.

There's no need for pitch forks people. :)

Ohhh sorry Veno I'll change it.

Stop lying and make you one crap.

My mod is good the way it is. No need for someone like you to fiddling around in it.

Ok... I apologize to all and especially to Veno. Now I hope that it should be ok.

Nothing is ok as long as you post here YOUR C.T.R. Physics mod

Michal003 if you are using any of the know-how or starting point from what Veno has done then you should give proper credit, if however you have started from the original file and used your own values with no help or influence from Veno then of course you can claim it as your own but from what those in the know see this isn't the case.

At the end of everything this mod is something the TDU2 community has been itching for so seeing an agreement come together to help it continue would be splendid. :nods:

The controls are way too sensitive on my xbox controller, despite my sensitivity is set all the way to the left. Used both hardcore and sport same results. :( but it's good in high speeds

Set sensitivity to right (in fact it is not sensitivity but linearity in TDU it's wrong named) or try use old version 0.81 with old handling model.