We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

C.T.R. Physics Mod

Michal003

I am trying to set it up with my G27 so 900 degrees but it seems messed up with the settings you recomended any idea how I can make it good?

For 900° you must change steering linearity so change your steering sensitivity slider in controller settings more to left.

• 2 weeks later...

steering deadzone

I have it all the wheel to the left but it is really weird it has like a big deathzone. Any idea?

I have the same problem with deadzone and Im using 900 degres steering rotation wheel. The physics mod. is very good, but because of deadzone i cant use this mod. Its hard to steer at high speeds with so much deadzone. Is there any solution for this problem? thx

I have the same problem with deadzone and Im using 900 degres steering rotation wheel. The physics mod. is very good, but because of deadzone i cant use this mod. Its hard to steer at high speeds with so much deadzone. Is there any solution for this problem? thx

Hi

The only solution for now is an older version (version 0.81 with old steering) but I working on new version.

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely amazing mod man ! riding in corners is now more realistic than anytime before ! thank you for this :)

but please try to fix brake linearity :P ...please dont stop working on it ! ( zajebal si to riadne :) konecne sa to da hrat s takym realnym pocitom :D este by si mohol nechat zadnemu nahonu trochu volnost lebo proste v 500hp aute ked ides v zakrute a das podlahu neexistuje zeby ta to nehodilo do smyku :) toto mi tam chyba ze zakazdym musim tahat rucnu :D ale aj tak je to popici

popracuj na tom este prosim :) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

There is often a long delay between pressing and action, happens way too often and can screw up everything (e.g. press V, it takes 2 seconds to switch to rear view, unpress, it takes 2 more to reset to normal view; really affects the race when it happens on a turn). Does someone have a fix?