We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Map Discussion Thread

Ryzza5

I was going to post this pic yesterday but the forum exploded

Someone on the official forums made this

CYFxKpk.jpg

As you take a look, and if you get to play next week, maybe have a think about good cruising routes. TDU1 was fairly easy given it was roughly a decent-size circle, with a couple of alternative routes here and there (i.e. Fergus or east coast, Kelekole or north-west west coast, motorway or south central-coast past police station).

TDU1 also had a few iconic meetup and chill-out locations, such as the lighthouses, various dealers or V-Rent shops, and so on. If you spot any good potential spots in The Crew share them here. And of course share your favourite road locations and lookouts with an indication on the map.

I'm thinking the bottom-right corner will be a popular chill-out (chat/toilet break) location similar to TDU1's NW lighthouse - just gives me that vibe.

There's also a nice twisty road running along the top of the map on the left side toward Seattle that could form part of a good cruise circuit.

• 5 weeks later...

So now you've probably seen where other players have been... so what areas of the map do you want to check out next week?

For me, the plan is

* More time in the snowy mountains

* Find the salt flats

* Complete an east coast trip (north to south) - possibly extending to a whole lap of the island

* Find more race tracks

* Be involved with a large tduck cruise.

* Get a friend to be chased by the police while I help the police in trying to stop him + vice versa

I'll join the tduck-cruise for sure (and explore some new parts of the map while doing so).

I "have" to test the Mustang now, for Dodge Challenger (the car I started with last time) and Mustang are my favourites of the starting-cars (Camaro doesn't appeal to me and 370Z isn't American).

Most of all, let's hope some new cars are unlocked, see if one can earn bigger rewards or the game is optimized better for PC now.

Regards

X8X8X