We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Discussion thread for The Crew Beta players

Ryzza5

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, problem solved: I uninstalled Xbox accessories and ppjoy, the game doesn't crash anymore on startup now.

However, I cannot reach the servers for technical difficulties... I guess it is due to the server load, so no big problem. I also have to download the last 35% of the download, so I look forward to playing it.

Regards

X8X8X

ok, problem solved: I uninstalled Xbox accessories and ppjoy, the game doesn't crash anymore on startup now.

However, I cannot reach the servers for technical difficulties... I guess it is due to the server load, so no big problem. I also have to download the last 35% of the download, so I look forward to playing it.

Regards

X8X8X

Hold up a sec, so this junk conflicting with JOYSTICK DRIVERS is what is causing crashing on boot up?!

Half of the options I set don't get saved in game, so I'm stuck with wonky wheel settings and I can't turn off VOIP :evil:

Game crashed but I'll head in for another hour if anyone wants to meetup or cruise (preferably with no mics). Add me as a Ubi friend.

Guest MrLolololXD

Everyone add me aswell, Ubi name is MrLololol_XD

That's right, for some retarded reason I put an underscore in my name and can't change it :hd:

My ubi-name is "JagEngland".

For me, deleting my joystick drivers worked.

Download is finished now and I hope it works now. I was able to start the game and play the first race once, then it crashed and I cannot connect again.

Regards

X8X8X

I'm locked out completely. The game is non-functional on my end and I damn near shut everything down except for explorer.exe and MOM.exe (ATI Catalyst Control Center) with no luck. Drivers are up to date. Fraps has been shut the entire time (conflicts with uPlay overlay). Computer has been restarted several times and game files verified multiple times too.