We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Discussion thread for The Crew Beta players

Ryzza5

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the helicopter (called the Marine One, I think) lift off from the White House. Wasn't expecting it at all.

Hell yeah !! There's so much to this game that you have to actually slow down and pay attention .

Guest MrLolololXD

I love how there's small animals running around in the woods aswell and the pedestrians that drop stuff when you swerve near them. I drove through a theme park thing and a girl let go of her balloon as she jumped out the way and it floated off :eek:

You horrible man :evil:

I like the police chases in this game, and how they work online. Take note that if you're on my friends list and you get yourself into a chase, I will be playing on the cops team :p

Switching to Dirt spec makes the car a little more loose in its handling but then you lose 6th gear and a fair whack of your top speed. There's still no ability to power oversteer mid-corner like in TDU1 (unless you go into full doughnuts mode from standstill)

I like how certain highway lighting and Las Vegas can be seen for miles ahead at night.

To be honest, there are no vehicle physics in this game only body roll.

I feel better calling it handling... because to me there is nothing going on in the car body that determines what tire does what. To me every car drives exactly the same and just gains more grip when you increase the stats with parts. All road cars handle extremely stable and there is no natural way of getting into a slide.

I love how there's small animals running around in the woods aswell and the pedestrians that drop stuff when you swerve near them. I drove through a theme park thing and a girl let go of her balloon as she jumped out the way and it floated off :eek:

Meanie!