We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Discussion thread for The Crew Beta players

Ryzza5

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TDU loop feels quite short, as i know all radio hot and radio star something songs by head.

The theCrew loop feels equally short, i hope for the release there's a bigger song selection as there was only one song i really liked,

(By the arctic monkeys, keep forgetting the title) and the most annoying and skip inducing song being by Lorde...

Mine started as on, I turned if off on day one, then noticed later on another day that it was disabled from being turned on (probably a pre-release licensing thing).

Didn't pay a lot of attention to the radio but it seemed pretty good and I didn't notice any repeats in 1 hour.

I wouldn't call it bad. Actually the views are quite amazing. Although when you take a closer look at the asphalt textures, well they seem a bit blurry. But other than that the game looks really good. The game worked pretty good, at least outside towns, they still need to work on that. The game just used the same amount of cpu and GPU pretty much everywhere when clearly it needed some more in the cities

Are graphics that bad?

I have expected more... :/

Or no one can run it at 1080p on max details.

Runs maxed out @ 30FPS (in-game cap) for me. Things do look a little dated, but they don't look that bad IMO. The anti-aliasing is very annoying however.

I enjoy TDU2 but mostly just for cruising around. I love big scaled maps to drive around. The Crew will be even better with that, plus from what I ve seen you arent forced to drive a Bugatti for endgame probably.

Thats one big disadvantage I hate in most of the racing games theese days. Theres only 1 or 2 superiour cars, all others just dont cut it in end-game.

From what I saw in The Crew, the Full Stock cars perform somewhat equal in general. Of course a everyday car couldnt probably compete with a RUF or Ferrari on Full-Stock, but I feel that with all this parts you can win / buy, we will see a mixed competition on the higher levels maybe.

And I would appreciate that, because everyone has their favourite car and wants to build it up to the best performance, and for sure its not a Bugatti or a similar weird looking supercar.

I keep my fingers crossed for that kind of freedom. It was done in past games, why couldnt it work again. Just take a look at NFS: UG or even MW & Carbon. You could tune any car to compete in the higher ranks even against supercars.