We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I first off would like to thank everyone here for their exceptional work with the mods and contributions to the site's usability... Also I have so far seen all of the mods released here and I would have to say my favorite would be the DMC Spia Ferrari F12 Berlinetta with the 599 GTO sound mod from forza I believe.. exceptional indeed. First to the LP-670-4 Super Veloce, again with sound mod..

Hello everyone I'm Alwaysaggrandize, I am new here. I am a supercar aficionado, extremely passionate of all things exotic and rare, exclusivity and performance are two of my favorite things.. Along with High revving V12's/10's etc.

I believe users are accepting mod requests? I have pretty much an endless list of exceptional car requests that I'm certain everyone will love.

I would like to make one preposition.. A unicorn among Exotics...

Mansory's 1,250 HP Ferrari F12 LaRevoluzione.....

:phil::fp::fp::fp::fp::drool::drool::drool::lol::lol::lol::lol::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll:(Natural reaction before exaggeration)

[ATTACH]20985[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20986[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20987[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20988[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20990[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20991[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20992[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20996[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21001[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21000[/ATTACH]

#****

This I truly hope can be done...:nods: