We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Custom stickershop paints

Loek

Hi guys!

I wanted to post my stickershop made skins somewhere. I shall update this post around 1x per week, maybe more.

Why do I make stickershop made skins? Because TexMod is buggy for me, and I don't want to lose my UP 0.4 cars. That's why the safest way is the longest way but the way for me to be proud of my work.

Now I thought it would be interesting too see some stickershop made cars.

Hope you like this idea!

Although I'd love to have a few Red Bull or Monster Energy cars, these logo's are very hard to make. Why not some other energies? Like Rockstar...

[ATTACH]21254[/ATTACH]

Beetle, based on this: http://www.autoemotionen.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DB2014AU00138_small-1-620x350.jpg

Oh, and I really need to do more with this Ram...

[ATTACH]21255[/ATTACH]

Today I bring you my Repsol Delta which is made on tototo's mod...

[ATTACH]21342[/ATTACH]

Looks fabulous IMO, not bragging about the stickers, mod is awesome, please understand, please...

Martini is too Mainstream...

Oh, some ideas for the Stratos maybe? And not Alitalia, a friend of mine has a perfect one, I'm looking for another nice rally paint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I'm back! Here's a sneak preview of a project I'm starting again, I'll finish it ASAP!

Nice thread, maybe I'll post some of my own soon, even if I have to take a picture with my phone (I don't use fraps). Just finished my Zonda R replica hours ago using TDU2's Zonda Cinque, the stickershop and some stickers I created and applied with the help of texmod. As for your Josh Cartu's Gumball 2014 F12 WIP looking great, thanks for remaking it! When it's finished will you upload it here or in tdumods.com? P.S. Nice license plate, you made it or is that the one made by Fussel?

@TDU3FTW:

Problem is that I cannot get texmod on UP cars to work, so I can't extract the skin. Only thing I can do is ask for a guide, make a video speedart or send my savegames so you can extract them yourself if you know how.

And no, the license plate is made by myself also with stickers, the option to remove the plate indeed comes courtesy of Fussel's License Plate Shop.

I have to admit these are very good for only using the sticker shop, I also like the Josh Cartu F12! Only a few days until Gumball 3000 2015!

I too have made Gumball inspired stickers for both 2014 and the upcoming 2015 rally.

Great work, I am probably also making some G3K '15 skins, but these look cool, especially the Zonda!

@Loekie5500: That's a shame. I'm still playing the game for the first time so I haven't tried the UP yet, but yes, you can upload or send the savegames, I have a tutorial on how to extract them from the game. ;)

I know how to extract them etc, it's just that I can't get my UP version into the TexMod mode, so all UP cars turn into Miami's. It'll run on vanilla, not unpacked. That's the problem.

is that numberplate on the f12 a sticked one or a custom one?

Basically what @TDU3FTW said, I used the blank plate I requested from you to remove the original plate, then stick the KN DRIFT plate myself.

I know how to extract them etc, it's just that I can't get my UP version into the TexMod mode, so all UP cars turn into Miami's. It'll run on vanilla, not unpacked. That's the problem.

I presume you're trying to launch Texmod through the Universal Launcher right? If so, is that just your own problem or that's a general bug (people not being able to run Texmod with Universal launcher with UP 0.4 installed)

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]I hope you like the do it yourself sicked license plate

Of course I do, it's great, I love all your plates but this requires me to be more creative (but I don't take anything away from your other plates because the other plates are great if you don't want to go to all your 198 cars and stick a plate on them :D)

• 1 month later...

Friend of mine started a small computer band, and he asked me to make a design for it if he were to have a bright future with Spinnin' records involved in it. I thought I'd convert that into a car in TDU, and it looks pretty cool if you ask me!

8FdakBk.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...