We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari V1.0

tduchicken

You agree with my list of bugs that are noticeable though right? :)

Didn't saw that one. Yep, those are noticable.

But those small bugs like holes or 2cm of interior coming into the exterior by accident... And then say stop making unifinished mods...?

Not my cup of tea of a nice way to treat eachother but hey, that's my opinion anyway.

But those small bugs like holes or 2cm of interior coming into the exterior by accident... And then say stop making unifinished mods...?

Not my cup of tea of a nice way to treat eachother but hey, that's my opinion anyway.

I totally agree. What makes a mod unfinished is NOTICEABLE bugs like I listed. Theres no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill. :)

--- Post Updated ---

You're completely right imo :D

This is a great mod as it is Chicken! But you could make it PERFECT if you just get rid of those noticeable problems like the steering bug etc :) Don't worry about "texture holes" lol you're not that nerdy and nit-picky :L

I totally agree. What makes a mod unfinished is NOTICEABLE bugs like I listed. Theres no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill. :)

Exactly. To be honest: I've only noticed these little holes because I saw them here. I'm too busy admiring this beauty of a car to notice them while driving.

I think those noticeable bugs like the steering thing need to be fixed and this car is one of the best car mods you've ever made. Great work!

• 3 weeks later...
TestDrive unlimited 2 ferrari laferrari bug - YouTube[/url] and that is allways when you leave the house. If you can fix it because that is great job and i wanted very much. And one more thing sometimes when you go in the tunnels car just stop at the entrance of the tunnel and his rear wheels is under the road.

this problem is for no original .exe

haha only just noticed this comment!

Thing is, Ferrari Engineers and Designers HAVE to be perfectionists. But car modders in a game like TDU2? Theres no need to be so nerdy. Nit-picking with little things in a mod for a game like TDU2 is completely unnecessary.

:duck:

@Huggy94 i thought about what you said and maybe i try to be a perfectionist to much so i stopped. So here it is my new mod the LaFerrari. Just keep looking at it and it will appear.

Haha very funny.

But seriously you aren't a perfectionist you just seem to have too much time on your hands; especially if you upload nit picking pictures of other peoples mods as soon as they upload. This goes for a few others too.

Now I don't want to sound harsh but I don't appreciate people taking the piss out of me just because I have a different opinion... I just believe perfectionism is needed in your real life profession and not for when you are at home making mods for a game like Tdu2 as it just shows that you would rather spend hours in front of zmoddeler being a "perfectionist" instead of getting out/working...

OK guys before this starts to be a giant flame war, I got this info:

tduchicken makes a mod. We (or atleast I) respect modders, since they try to make stuff for our entertainment. They do it for free. BTW, a lot of the mods are the same quality as the models Atari made us pay for. The modders are doing it free.

Not everyone can mod. I can't, I don't understand any of the Zmodeler stuff. So people doing it, making it public, is a big step. They show the world their effort.

tduchicken made this step. He showed the world his model. Which is good quality. There are bugs, yes, but Minime tries to make a biggie about a huge buglist where like 10% of the bugs affects gameplay. 90% is when you look closely, don't drive the car, but scan it for bugs. Bugs? Oh, you mean 1 cm of texture on the wrong place.

TDUZoqqer and Minime I respect your work in every way, you both make beautiful models. But give less experienced modders a chance to show their work to the rest, without making a big flame war into this thread.

Extra respect since the LaFerrari is a hard 3D model; there aren't a lot of them around. Who told me that? Zoqqer himself.

So respect everyone, especially tduchicken for trying to make the best of his skills. These flame wars between parties of people is killing me.

Flame me, I dare you, but this is my opinion. (hey, where did we heard that before?)

And be aware: I'm neutral. I'm not trying to defend any of the parties involved. I'm just saying you should think before posting and making giant flame wars.

Come on, seriously? You tell us not to start a flame war (what we did not intend to do, me at least), but start grabbing out my posts of a completely different topic and throw it against me. Okay then.

If it's stupid, but it works, it's not stupid.

Oh and, you can intend to start a flame war or not but since this thread has already enough comments you (all) actually did.

But I'm not trying to be against anybody. I'm trying to make people equal. The experienced guys, and the less experienced guys. Is that bad or something?

@Loekie5500:

Giant flame wars? Are you serious or what?

What do you guys have against bug reporting?

If Minime reports bugs and you feel offended (I can't even find a logical reason because is Tduchicken mod, not yours) it's your fault dude.

Bug reporting exists since ages in every modding community.

Did Minime report alot of bugs? Well, this means the car must be improved alot, simple as that.

And also, who are you to say that Tduckchicken's car has good quality if you even said you're not a modder and don't have any modding skills?

Let the experts judge and make a proper bugs report!