We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari V1.0

tduchicken

@Loekie5500:

Giant flame wars? Are you serious or what?

Yes I am. Look at other pages, find flame wars. Let's see if you can in a few car model release pages.

What do you guys have against bug reporting?

I'm not against bug reporting. I can't understand an experienced modder makes a giant comment to a not so experienced modder saying fix this fix that, while 90% of what he reports is not noticeable in gameplay.

If Minime reports bugs and you feel offended (I can't even find a logical reason because is Tduchicken mod, not yours) it's your fault dude.

I'm not feeling offended. I mean a) you draw early conclusions and b) you cannot read.

I said, I'm trying to defend tduchicken, as I find it weird behaviour to make a fuzz about him while he just tries to make something for us. He's not that experienced, give him a chance.

Did Minime report alot of bugs? Well, this means the car must be improved alot, simple as that.

I just don't get the point that you call this a bad car mod. Is it because 90% of the "bugs" are 2cm of texture sticking out and people are annoyed by that? Then I really overestimate the community here.

And also, who are you to say that Tduckchicken's car has good quality if you even said you're not a modder and don't have any modding skills?

Because I have tried to make something but I got stuck trying to find my tools. People beyond that point have my commiserations. And I think, even for me having some great mods in the game, that tduchicken did his best to make us a great mod. I just can't understand people making a fuzz about that.

Let the experts judge and make a proper bugs report!

*lowers himself to your level*

Well, if your mouth is as big as your amount of skill, why don't you do it for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope soon man because i want to use your model of Laferrari for the patch because you make it with normal hud and that mean that Laferrari can be placed at the place of any cars. Now i try it again your model. I have 2 laferrari's :) but you need to finish your model bro :)

isn't then the wheel base f***ed up? :/

Well it's possible to bug wheels yes. You need to find car with right wheelbase, that not easy, or make it. . I think that some of ferrari's has same wheelbase like a CCXR, because before i was add this car at the game but i can't remember at the place of wich car. but the inside camera was bugged because driver position was different.

Well it's possible to bug wheels yes. You need to find car with right wheelbase, that not easy, or make it. . I think that some of ferrari's has same wheelbase like a CCXR, because before i was add this car at the game but i can't remember at the place of wich car. but the inside camera was bugged because driver position was different.

Ok, thanks.

Well, for Inside Cams there is the CAM hack tool. But none tools for editing wheelbase (easy) have been released so far...

Man i don't know why but i think that i use this model at the place of Ferrari Enzo and is be ok. Try that

Uuhhhhhh nice tip you got there, thanks. Will try it.

Edit: This Version of LaFerrari def has the same wheel to wheel distance, but the wheels are not right in position...the other Version, front wheels match, rear not.

• 9 months later...