We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari V1.0

tduchicken

Nice one Chicken! Thanks for bringing the LaFerrari to TDU2! :)

Now, I hate to report bugs but this car has a few irritating ones:

1. Brake Calipers are unchanged (still say Koenigsegg)

2. Character steers with his wrists

3. Instruments don't light up (only the needle does)

4. Looking into the car in a garage, the dial/instrument cover is see-through

5. Paint applied on the car is messed up (colours are all really dark so you cant get a normal white paintjob for example)

Hope these things get cleared up :) But other than that its a good mod as it is :clap:

The steering wheel (and I think all the interior, seems familiar) should be from Real Racing 3, it only has half cutted steers :p

You could use the original steering wheel of the high poly model by "carbodyart", it has no textures as far as I remember, so it just needs a remap. Same thing for the wheels, the ones from the carbodyart art model are much better than these low poly ones. ;)

My advice would be just to keep learning with forza models and stop trying to please people with incomplete mods.

You're starting to sound a bit ungrateful now...

I'm pretty sure that although the mod is unfinished it's still pleasing people that the LaFerrari has made an appearence in TDU2 despite the mod's bugs.

You're starting to sound a bit ungrateful now...

I'm pretty sure that although the mod is unfinished it's still pleasing people that the LaFerrari has made an appearence in TDU2 despite the mod's bugs.

Im pretty sure Minime891 doesnt mean it that way, if anything its just a bit of harsh yet logical advice. Instead of just making mods that everyone wants to be released. Just take it slow and perfect a mod to the best it can possibly, instead of just releasing mods like say the Corvette C7 where the interior was pretty much non existent, just because people had requested that he do it.

Mods bugs yeah right. You'll only find those bugs when looking very closely. It's as if you (minime) downloads a mod and then spend his time not driving it but searching for "fails". And thanks, hadn't noticed any of the bugs before looking to your post so a way to make bugs public has gone too far.

And I'm sure since a lot of you were waiting for this mod to came up I think it is a brave move of TC to just make it. And if you fix the small bugs like the driver's hands I'm sure this mod will make a great appearance in the UP.

Mods bugs yeah right. You'll only find those bugs when looking very closely. It's as if you (minime) downloads a mod and then spend his time not driving it but searching for "fails". And thanks, hadn't noticed any of the bugs before looking to your post so a way to make bugs public has gone too far.

And I'm sure since a lot of you were waiting for this mod to came up I think it is a brave move of TC to just make it. And if you fix the small bugs like the driver's hands I'm sure this mod will make a great appearance in the UP.

Huh? Are you having a go at me or Minime? haha I did list some bugs earlier but not in the same way Minime did i.e uploading pictures of tiny "holes" in the car... lol