We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Qilin: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari F70 ver.1.01 - Added Black Rims

StarGT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to do the same with other Club Cars, the game crashed instantly (I want the Lotus, damn :/ )

Just to confirm... It is 100% possible to get all Club cars in your garage, for off line AND online. WITHOUT the game crashing. I already have them all parked in my garage, i have had them for ages..

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys want real characteristics of Ferrari LaFerrari???Because EDEN Studio is make mockery with ferrari fxx evoluzione and make it super slower...Do you get tired when playing online all players to have a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport orKoenigsegg CCX-R and have no competition from other cars.You did McLaren P1 and Laferrrari which are far better than them and are much faster even though their top speed is lower? Veyron SS is make 0-300km/h at 18sec, CCX-R make 0-300km/h around 19 sec...Mclaren P1 is make for 17sec and LaFerrari - under 15s....Big difference, Right???

turn to the creators of LaFerari Mod - Do you want the real characteristics of LaFerrari?

This can be probably 355 - 356. But definitly not 429

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound rude.

I understand and fully agree with you, but I do not know you tested the Veyron for top speed over say 407 km / h, but here it is drained to lift 429 km / h, which is also not true. Koenigseg CCX-R did 417 km / h, which is more than the Veyron, but here is limited to 424 km / h. It is not fair

And when you put tuning ..... and what happens - funny Veyron lifted 458 km / h, but koeginsegg - 440 km / h. Not to mention that Ferrari have no tuning.