We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - TRULY DRIVING SOCIAL Trailer

Eudemon

What's your choice of car from these?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's your choice of car from these?

• Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
    • BMW M5 F10
    • Ford Shelby GT500
    • Chevrolet Camaro RS '69

And that BMW M5 :drool:. Just really hope we see more from that BMW license.

:nods: We need MOAR.

I think the M5 is going to be my main car. Plenty fast for the highways, driftable enough for the mountain roads in the LA area and it looks pretty damn good for the phot... Wait, there's no photomode. :(

Nerd fact: The M5 has a standard M Sport bumper, which is unrealistic and it is annoying me.

Well they don't exist in this gaming world Mike, in fact this is Planet USA to be honest! :lol:

:lol: Come to think of it, it was probably written in French and translated, and got lost in translation hence such an obvious blunder.

As for which car I'd have, If it were the real world and not the game I'd probably be boring and go for the M5 even though the two muscle cars are very rare over in Europe and would be much more of a 'bonding' experience. If i wasn't going to be boring, I'd probably have the Camaro over the mustang.

I picked the Camaro, because of the base car. I would customize it differently though. :lol:

Edit: The Ford Raptor is very weak compared to rock crawling modified Jeep Cherokee's. To be really honest.

Edit 2: And i think this will be like GTA, i never really liked to have a pickup truck in videogames, but then i used one in GTA, climbed mountains with it, as a result, i have a red Bravado Bison and won't sell it in the game. :lol:

I picked the Camaro, because of the base car. I would customize it differently though. :lol:

Edit: The Ford Raptor is very weak compared to rock crawling modified Jeep Cherokee's. To be really honest.

Edit 2: And i think this will be like GTA, i never really liked to have a pickup truck in videogames, but then i used one in GTA, climbed mountains with it, as a result, i have a red Bravado Bison and won't sell it in the game. :lol:

I don't know much, but I guess you're right. The old Cherokees are popular in the off-roading scene.

Maybe I'm just more of a 'realistic' (boring?) kind of guy. The idea of turning a Cayman to a raid spec off-roader is a bit silly.

And some of the exterior tuning kits and bodies are just riceeey.

Maybe I'm just more of a 'realistic' (boring?) kind of guy. The idea of turning a Cayman to a raid spec off-roader is a bit silly.
I sort of agree. It's an interesting direction to go but it seems that it may have been better (boring?) to go with not RAID'ing the typical lot of cars and instead having bespoke off-roaders for the heavy takedowns and such.