We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Once perfection is achieved, you can just double it (New lambo)

CarMadMike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something very Alfa 4C about it imo.

If it is basically a lambo alfa 4C/elise kind of car, how awesome would that be, but alas with the rumoured....

hybrid powertrain it'll have heavy batteries on it, so im not sure if this lightweight 4c/elise lambo dream will be the case

... we'll just have to wait (probably for more leaks) and see.

Those photos tend to give it a more Alfa 4C/Elise kind of proportion, but some people have tried to get it from a better perspective and it probably has the space for the hypercar kind of engine maybe.

The issue for Lambo is that they often rely on their looks and craziness to overlook any shortcomings performance wise in comparison to the competition. Its potential competition for the hypercar market already have insane looking cars and the leaked picture looks a bit toned down, especially for lambo.

There's too much uncertainty about this car now, but I hope the specs I read are the wrong ones. 900HP coming from a V10 assisted by 3 electric engines... The magazine from which all these scans were made, is the one to claim these specs.

Marketing wise, if the actual production car is equal to this concept, it's just so wrong... The car looks the size of an Evora, you don't cram that much power plus such expensive technology in such a small car that looks like a direct sister of the Huracan (e.g. no exotic looks on its own). Also, this makes their own flagship cry (aventador) as it got dwarfed in power and such technology would definitely price the Asterion in a league of its own. And that might pose yet another problem for Lambo: sales. If this thing gets close to a 918 in price, bet where the majority will go for: the exotic supercar 918 (not adding the P1/Lafurrari since those are sold out), not the small/midsize sportscar this thing *so far from images* seems to be.

Then again I could be totally wrong, but this is what I think now.

Specs also known, indeed a Huracan V10 with 3 electric engines, total output 910PS, full-electric it reaches 125km/h and 50 km range, battery pack weighs 250 kg. 0-100km/h in 3 seconds and a top speed of 320 km/h.

I like the looks of it, and ye I somehow sense some Stratos in it...